Amreli Technology

Updated November 18, 2014
3.8

Atul Hirpara

12 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Good company to work at & to learn cutting age technology

Former Employee - Software Developer in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Amreli Technology full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lot of opportunity to progress & learn verity of technology. While I was working here, I got chance to have hands on different technologies. Great place to progress. I have seen tester becoming developer & dev to lead.

I got my pay stub on time expect 1 time because I did switch to auto payment.

Cons

I had to leave this company because of few political colleague (2 developer and 1 manager hired year back when I left). I think company made huge mistake hiring them. I have seen them spreading bad words to the Client about the employer. I notified HR bout them but HR didn't hear me. You know, political people have more influence until they are not exposed.

I heard that HR realized later and fired them.

Please add more layer on interview process to hire good employee and filer out bad one.

amazing place to learn and very flexible

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Amreli Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

leadership is great and have wonderful can-do attitude. it was a great experience for me to be there.
    - you get to work on a whole spectrum of technology
    - very open about giving good experience and learn
    - flexibility in work hours as well as opportunity to learn different roles
    - teamwork and collaboration was amazing
    - large company experience in a smaller settings

Cons

Not much to add because it was a great experience. i would not have left if it was not for family moving out of the place.

keep innovating. this is really exciting stuff and energizes the folks

Most great, of course some not so good

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company offers decent environment to work but the focus on marketing is very little and all major decisions are made by higher ups. They encourage every employee to provide high level of work making environment very ambitious and efficient. The salary and benefits are the only thing that have kept me here till now. This position I have is different from work I’ve done so it was challenging and rewarding at the same time. Not all the people who I work with are bad though. Some are very helpful and make time at work a little fun.

Cons

Some people get more work than can be handled by one person while others do nothing. There is tight control on decisions made in my department. I love the coworkers but management really needs to loosen up a bit. And even though the company has made good progress over the last four years.

More program managers need to be employed and communication from top to bottom needs to be direct and system of communication and interaction must be reevaluated.

Awesome Company

Former Employee - Software Development Engineer in Redmond, WA

I worked at Amreli Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great compensation
    Laid back environment: I hardly worked any overtime with very flexible deadline
    Lots of perks: company parties, X'mas party gifts, free coffees and pops in the office
    The management is very caring and very reasonable. Never micromanage anyone. I can come in at 10am without any problem as long as I finish the tasks that I was given.
    The reviews on Glassdoor is pretty much what's it's like

Cons

Can't think of any. If you want to work for a stable company this is it... The only thing I can think of is you can't find a better job after this one.

Keep up the good work

I returned to the company ...

Current Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was accepted in the company for my enthusiasm, sincerity, and ability to learn. I came relatively less experienced. But this compony give me chance. I begin to work as a developer. I was on OPT status - and still I got this job. Good thing is the senior people and the technical people are very nice and do good work. When I joined first last year we had started some projects. I had to leave for some personal problems. When I asked the management to let me return, I was given immediate good answers.

I came back a few months ago and I am ver yhappy. my last company was very restricting. I did not have any power to decide anything in the software. databases. or design.

here, I have being given a good level of flexibility in how I implement and code. the people are very knowledgebale and helps me a lot.

Cons

I honesty cannot think of too many negatives. some people try to take advantage but are recognized early and they are gone in no time from the company. the company should focus on its new services division where I can see good money - but company is also trying to start selling in different countries.

- hiring more testers
    - let the developers to unit testinng
    - let the sales information be passed to us more often
    - add more program coordinators in india team

Good luck if you believe in the company

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you want a job but not worry about not paying on time...

Cons

"Management", which is one person, exaggerates anything positive about the company from company size (only a handful of real staff in the office), revenue (if you check out their office, you will know it is not a 10M+ company), to their "products"

These positive reviews are written by someone who wants to pump the company (e.g., never mention any cons or they are not real cons..). If it's too good to be true, it is.

Be careful not getting paid on time for no reason... I have a family to feed and often late paychecks force me to tap into the line of credit

There are no management or departments - you are on your own to solve the problems and expected to work till late + weekends

Very high turnover. If the company is that great to work for, there should be staff that works there for a long time, but you will see a whole new staff every few months, if you are still there to see that

If the "management" listens... be realistic and honest to your people. Treat them with respect.

Fun place to work at creative and high energy place

Current Employee - Junior Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Junior Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology (less than an year)

Pros

- Work with great technology and people
    - High quality of work and skills
    - Young company with mature mindset

Cons

- High speed work environment is challenging sometimes
    - Demanding customers and wide variety of products/ solutions
    - Far away from South Seattle

- Hire additional support staff in India to augment product support
    - Tap resources from other states and cities
    - Increase the services portfolio

There's a lot of different offerings here, but that gives you a chance to have a broader perspective

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are lots of different opportunities to learn and a lot of cool technology being built. There are many brilliant people to learn from, and are well led. They have a ton of cool technology and in most places has been opening up to external technologies as well. People are not afraid to take on big bets and innovation thrives here. Diversity is the norm and good teams leverage the different viewpoints in open and honest discussions.

Cons

Innovation comes with its own challenges, and nothing that will surprise you. First is, staying on the cutting edge is tough, and therefore good resources are always in need here.

Hire good people, tap into resources in different geographies.

innovation & exposure

Current Employee - Business Associate - Asia Expansion in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Associate - Asia Expansion in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I spent two years at the marketing department of the Amreli technology and found the culture of the organization very constructive and affirmative. People are treated valuably and organization takes interest in developing and sustaining good human resources. This helps employees to work at their best and exert their optimum energies for the accomplishment of organizational goals. Norms of this very constructive work environment are very much evident. Organization values creativity, quality and cooperation among the team members. The India team is very enthusiastic and work hard to make us all successful.

Management is very experienced that communicates properly and clearly knows their goals and also the ways to get those goals. They are focused on the fundamentals that drive results, that is why, they work tirelessly to achieve those results.
    Due to these organizational qualities and constructive cultural values, Amreli is my favorite place to work. I have freedom to think, innovate, suggest and discuss ideas with peers and managers.

Cons

I live far and have to drive for too long daily. Though the office location is in good area, it would have been ideal if the location was Bellevue or Seattle.

A few things are easy to adopt when the organization is small or during the early stages of its growth. Therefore, this is very necessary to stick with the things which are producing desired results even when the company is growing - please continue doing that.

Just read the Amreli Reviews

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you believe the posts listed on the site its a great place to work

Cons

I can assure you and am willing to be taken to court over it...I wrote in my review that the owner was a total liar about everything (saying it was a 10M company with only less than 1M in revenue) and the reviews you are seeing are nearly all self written by Amreli ownership. First of all there are only 3 to 5 people that work there and the turn over is usually a whole new staff in 90 days. I interviewed people for them while I was there and always tried to dissuade women from holding a job there since it was clear that the owner was a misogynist and very disrespectful of all those who worked there.

stop trying to pump up your view of your company falsely and start changing who you are at your core maybe then you would actually have some actually true good reviews. I am willing to be contacted by anyone who would need to have factual substantiation of my statements.