Amreli Technology

Updated September 3, 2014
Updated September 3, 2014
2.9

Atul Hirpara

I returned to the company ...

Current Employee - Developer  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was accepted in the company for my enthusiasm, sincerity, and ability to learn. I came relatively less experienced. But this compony give me chance. I begin to work as a developer. I was on OPT status - and still I got this job. Good thing is the senior people and the technical people are very nice and do good work. When I joined first last year we had started some projects. I had to leave for some personal problems. When I asked the management to let me return, I was given immediate good answers.

I came back a few months ago and I am ver yhappy. my last company was very restricting. I did not have any power to decide anything in the software. databases. or design.

here, I have being given a good level of flexibility in how I implement and code. the people are very knowledgebale and helps me a lot.

Cons

I honesty cannot think of too many negatives. some people try to take advantage but are recognized early and they are gone in no time from the company. the company should focus on its new services division where I can see good money - but company is also trying to start selling in different countries.

- hiring more testers
    - let the developers to unit testinng
    - let the sales information be passed to us more often
    - add more program coordinators in india team

Dont drink the koolaid...It starts a dream but ends into a night mare.

I worked at Amreli Technology

Pros

Given the opportunities to grow and mature.

If you don't have much experience they give you the chance to learn...Kinda.

Cons

This company is of lies. When you first review the company last year there was a lot of positive comments, but has more people are hired there and have left. It has come into more of a light that there is a lot of negative things about this company.

They only want to see the bigger picture of what they WANT to have, but not what they currently have. They make promises for products that are horrible, or will never happen.

When you have a problem they don't want to listen, and when they do hear something that can threaten the business they will have you removed for stupid reasons.

They say work has a team, but one of the managers told me that you cannot depend on other peoples. Only depend on yourself...This is completely wrong from what I was told when I was hired.

When you have pissed off the "Manager" he is completely not professional at all. He will make threats, sexist, and so much more.

Get your act together, and you know. Go make a company some where else. You have taught many the negative side of the tech world, and I thank you for that education.

I hope that they get reported to Microsoft soon they do not represent that company correctly, and I hope they are investigated soon.

total joke

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

if you love to play make-believe work.... you'll have fun here.

Cons

Do not work here. You will never get paid on-time. It isn't even a stepping stone of any kind because getting someone to verify that you worked here is a joke. If you quit, they will still say that you were fired. The manager is not professional whatsoever. Biggest waste of time,effort, and energy. You're better off working at a fast food restaurant.

Stop wasting people's lives, and go back to Microsoft.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gone are the days of guaranteed H1B...!!! Why? Ask them :)

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Small company and hence easy to get a job.
    Interviews are pretty easy.
    Offers come very quick.

Cons

Pay checks not on time.
    Low wages.
    Anarchical method of running the company.
    Will make you work long hours.
    Does not treat employees well, behaves very rudely.
    Would never give you the I797 (if you are H1B).

Apart from this, did you notice the date-wise pattern of reviews?
    For every negative review, there are at least 2 (or more) positive reviews in the next few days.
    How does this miracle happen?
    It's easy to guess.

We all know that you are a liar but now the proof is available online.
    Had you been fair with your employees, this would not have happened.
    Rather than wasting your time boosting your company rating (by posting fake reviews), please spend time on doing self-analysis on what all things you need to fix.

Do your due diligence

Former Employee - Sales Coordinator  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Coordinator in Redmond, WA

I worked at Amreli Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company works very hard to paint a rosy picture of the company. On the surface, it appears to be an innovative company that can do everything well. As much cons as this company has, there are few nice and helpful colleagues.

Cons

I am not sure where are those 5 stars comments coming from but my experience was no where near of that. It wants to you believe this will be another tech greats like Google or Facebook and everything looks great from outside but once I am in it was a different story. You will be ask to build or sale products that are not working. Look at these comments, they blame the customers being demanding but the reality is we don't have the right product to deliver. If you are in sales, be prepared to enjoy a frugal expense policy. I got the privilege to stay at an one star hotel without air conditioning during my business trip to the south. Compensations are horrible as you would be convinced to join based on potentials of the company but rather a fair pay.

The leadership is centralized. Decision makings are consent-driven on the surface but the truth is the owner always has a final outcome in-mind. Personal growth? There is a high turnover so maybe if you are lucky maybe you will get a promotion there.

People are fired for no legitimate reasons. When the company decides not to meet its promise to you, you suddenly become a bad employee.In hindsight, I should have listened to someone I know who used to work for Amreli. My advise is do your research prior considering to work for this company.

Spend the effort treating your employee right; they are all human beings not machines. Focus on what you think you can deliver rather than blaming clients or employees that you decide to get rid of.

Good luck if you believe in the company

Current Employee - Marketing Associate  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you want a job but not worry about not paying on time...

Cons

"Management", which is one person, exaggerates anything positive about the company from company size (only a handful of real staff in the office), revenue (if you check out their office, you will know it is not a 10M+ company), to their "products"

These positive reviews are written by someone who wants to pump the company (e.g., never mention any cons or they are not real cons..). If it's too good to be true, it is.

Be careful not getting paid on time for no reason... I have a family to feed and often late paychecks force me to tap into the line of credit

There are no management or departments - you are on your own to solve the problems and expected to work till late + weekends

Very high turnover. If the company is that great to work for, there should be staff that works there for a long time, but you will see a whole new staff every few months, if you are still there to see that

If the "management" listens... be realistic and honest to your people. Treat them with respect.

Fun place to work at creative and high energy place

Current Employee - Junior Developer  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Junior Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology for less than a year

Pros

- Work with great technology and people
    - High quality of work and skills
    - Young company with mature mindset

Cons

- High speed work environment is challenging sometimes
    - Demanding customers and wide variety of products/ solutions
    - Far away from South Seattle

- Hire additional support staff in India to augment product support
    - Tap resources from other states and cities
    - Increase the services portfolio

There's a lot of different offerings here, but that gives you a chance to have a broader perspective

Current Employee - Senior Developer  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are lots of different opportunities to learn and a lot of cool technology being built. There are many brilliant people to learn from, and are well led. They have a ton of cool technology and in most places has been opening up to external technologies as well. People are not afraid to take on big bets and innovation thrives here. Diversity is the norm and good teams leverage the different viewpoints in open and honest discussions.

Cons

Innovation comes with its own challenges, and nothing that will surprise you. First is, staying on the cutting edge is tough, and therefore good resources are always in need here.

Hire good people, tap into resources in different geographies.

innovation & exposure

Current Employee - Business Associate - Asia Expansion  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Associate - Asia Expansion in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology part-time for more than a year

Pros

I spent two years at the marketing department of the Amreli technology and found the culture of the organization very constructive and affirmative. People are treated valuably and organization takes interest in developing and sustaining good human resources. This helps employees to work at their best and exert their optimum energies for the accomplishment of organizational goals. Norms of this very constructive work environment are very much evident. Organization values creativity, quality and cooperation among the team members. The India team is very enthusiastic and work hard to make us all successful.

Management is very experienced that communicates properly and clearly knows their goals and also the ways to get those goals. They are focused on the fundamentals that drive results, that is why, they work tirelessly to achieve those results.
    Due to these organizational qualities and constructive cultural values, Amreli is my favorite place to work. I have freedom to think, innovate, suggest and discuss ideas with peers and managers.

Cons

I live far and have to drive for too long daily. Though the office location is in good area, it would have been ideal if the location was Bellevue or Seattle.

A few things are easy to adopt when the organization is small or during the early stages of its growth. Therefore, this is very necessary to stick with the things which are producing desired results even when the company is growing - please continue doing that.

Just read the Amreli Reviews

Current Employee - Business Development Executive  in  Redmond, WA
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Redmond, WA

I have been working at Amreli Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you believe the posts listed on the site its a great place to work

Cons

I can assure you and am willing to be taken to court over it...I wrote in my review that the owner was a total liar about everything (saying it was a 10M company with only less than 1M in revenue) and the reviews you are seeing are nearly all self written by Amreli ownership. First of all there are only 3 to 5 people that work there and the turn over is usually a whole new staff in 90 days. I interviewed people for them while I was there and always tried to dissuade women from holding a job there since it was clear that the owner was a misogynist and very disrespectful of all those who worked there.

stop trying to pump up your view of your company falsely and start changing who you are at your core maybe then you would actually have some actually true good reviews. I am willing to be contacted by anyone who would need to have factual substantiation of my statements.

Worked for Amreli Technology? Contribute to the Community!