Amsterdam Printing

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Tim Broadhead

Web Developer

Web Developer (Current Employee)

ProsGood Culture and Environment, Very Good for experience at Fresher level

ConsLow salary , No Bonus, No Advancement opportunities

TELESALES MANAGERS ARE DOWNRIGHT AWFUL!

Account Manager (Former Employee)

ProsIf you are lucky enough to get a good sales territory you'll make great money...

ConsLeadership is awful... One of the leadership supervisors has an M.B.A. in business & tries to teach to sell going by books...Really & the Telesales Manager worked door-to-door Selling knives & Uniforms & thinks he is a guru of promotional products! He's a joke at best,& will make your life a living nightmare if you don't pretend to side with him...

Advice to Senior ManagementStop blaming the department sales on your employees & look at the economy!

Web Developer (Current Employee) Amsterdam, NY

ProsGood Opportunity if you are a fresher. You will learn lot here. Very idle work environment . No hard deadlines to achieve.

ConsFor a long , Job is monotonous. No learning opportunity. They don't follow any software development life cycle. They have formal dress code.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Typical Corporate America

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou literally may have to do something illegal to get fired...OR get on the bad side of of the wrong manager or executive. Job security is almost a given.

ConsPay is pathetic. Office equipment is outdated before it is even issued. It's basically run by a clique who survives by speaking in circles (while in series of meetings), rides on the fact that much of the company is autonomous anyway, and covers their own tracks in anyway possible. I guess many have been terminated or have otherwise left, so that would be an improvement. Many positions are held by horrendously under-qualified people. Several departments are plagued by workers who literally stare at walls and collect paychecks.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe they should pay people real wages and actually screen people for qualifications (and then hold them to task of doing their job). It shouldn't take years to implement simple changes and fixes. People who can not do their job SHOULD be fired. If a young person out of college needs a year or two of experience, it could be much worse, but there are no real career opportunities for ambitious people.

N/A

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Amsterdam, NY

ProsGood working environment. But pay is OK.

ConsLocation where company is very rural.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't have any comment.

this company is not a place for me. no career growth nor salary growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosworking environment is relatively friendly. you don't get overtime a lot. some managers are very understanding and encouraging but you got to be in the right department

Consbenefit packages are below average. got underpaid and no raise for years (only if you call a 2% a raise). don't see any potential career growth.

Worked for Amsterdam Printing? Contribute to the Community!