Amtec Human Capital Reviews

CEO

Great place to work

Former Employee - Staffing Manager in Chino Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Staffing Manager in Chino Hills, CA

I worked at Amtec Human Capital full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very team-oriented, well-established company with loyal clients because they've been around forever. Worked here for three years as a Staffing Manager, and even during the recession, clients were quick to call us first because of long-established relationships. Great team, couldn't ask for better people to work alongside. Busy and growing, excellent pay and benefits, work life balance was a real thing!! Support/back office team was great as well. A lot of longevity here, and in a good way.

Cons

The CEO and VP both had a lot on their plates and were stretched thin, so there wasn't a lot of support for Staffing Managers. Because it's a small company there also isn't a lot of room for promotion, but I suppose that a truly ambitious person could come in and carve out their own place.

Advice to Management

Having more structure would be a good thing, as well as management taking a more active role in the day-to-day of what Staffing Managers are up to.

2. They got me a job as a contractor and only fouled up my paycheck twice in 2 years, so not too bad.

Former Employee - Electrical Engineer in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Electrical Engineer in Portland, OR

I worked at Amtec Human Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They found me a job at a local manufacturer where I enjoyed working and paid better than my previous job.

Cons

They paid $12,000 less for similar work I had at that same manufacturer before and provided zero benefits, unlike the contractor I worked for previously. I heard from another employee who had worked for Amtec that they pay their contractors low, but if you want to negotiate with them, they will give you closer to what you deserve. Since the time the contract was over, they have done nothing to help me find another job.

Advice to Management

If you are going to put a Christian fish symbol on your paychecks, then act like it and pay the contractors what they deserve and at least pay for time off on Jesus's birthday.

3. Great environment, great people, great culture!

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Brea, CA
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Brea, CA

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital

Pros

- Team-oriented environment
    - Humble managers
    - Unique process & pride in service/product
    - Flexibility with schedules, etc.
    - Company cruise for a great 2010

Cons

There are not many downsides. It can be tiring work, but the team is very supportive and friendly. Ownership makes it a very relaxed, family-friendly environment.

Advice to Management

They all do a great job of making their employees feel valued & appreciated. They are not above criticism, and have an open-door policy. Great job!

RSS Feed </> Embed