Amtec Human Capital

Amtec Human Capital Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great environment, great people, great culture!

Staffing Manager (Current Employee)
Brea, CA

I have been working at Amtec Human Capital

Pros- Team-oriented environment
- Humble managers
- Unique process & pride in service/product
- Flexibility with schedules, etc.
- Company cruise for a great 2010

ConsThere are not many downsides. It can be tiring work, but the team is very supportive and friendly. Ownership makes it a very relaxed, family-friendly environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey all do a great job of making their employees feel valued & appreciated. They are not above criticism, and have an open-door policy. Great job!

They got me a job as a contractor and only fouled up my paycheck twice in 2 years, so not too bad.

Electrical Engineer (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

I worked at Amtec Human Capital full-time for more than a year

ProsThey found me a job at a local manufacturer where I enjoyed working and paid better than my previous job.

ConsThey paid $12,000 less for similar work I had at that same manufacturer before and provided zero benefits, unlike the contractor I worked for previously. I heard from another employee who had worked for Amtec that they pay their contractors low, but if you want to negotiate with them, they will give you closer to what you deserve. Since the time the contract was over, they have done nothing to help me find another job.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are going to put a Christian fish symbol on your paychecks, then act like it and pay the contractors what they deserve and at least pay for time off on Jesus's birthday.

Worked for Amtec Human Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amtec Human Capital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Amtec Human Capital employees.