I worked at Amtex Enterprises as a contractor (less than a year)Pros
There were no pros worth mentioning.Cons
Amtex signed a 6 month corp-to-corp contract and it ended up only being a 3 month contract through no fault of the engineer. They also withheld the final payment for 9 months. It required speaking with their customer to determine that Amtex had fallen out of compliance and would not receive payment until they corrected the issues. They then withheld payment from the contracted engineer even though it was not a paid-when-paid contract. They were unprofessional and unresponsive throughout the entire ordeal spanning months. Avoid at all costs.Doesn't Recommend
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Amtex Enterprises full-time (more than a year)Pros
- It's a lower level body shop desi company
- They have a three room office in Sunnyvale, CA.Cons
- I left the company 1 year ago and they still did not provide my experience letter. I requested them atleast 10 times thru email and phone. All they say is, "oh, we are looking into it, will send it to you".
- They started processing my green card with my own money and they didn't respond to either Attorney's questions or my concerns on time. Always very stressful working with them. Even the Attorney got frustrated working with them because of their "no response".
- The management is very very uneducated. They can't communicate well and never on-time.
- Because the management is very uneducated, they don't know the meaning of professionalism and what it takes to be a successful company.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Get some education and be professional.Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook