Anago

Add Photos

Terry M. Mollica

nice experience,vary good people,

Staff Driver (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

Prosgood place to work,enjoy my time there,,

Consjob did not last,wish things could have been different

Advice to Senior Managementmore stability

Worse Experience

Business Development (Current Employee)

ProsThere are no pros for this company. I am currently work for them but searching for a new job daily. I believe they are the old style snake oil sales men. They give you more lips service then actions

ConsPay rate change with no notice
    If you do not speak Spanish DO NOT APPLY, they want you to be a minority so they can pay you less and treat you with no respect.
    Upper executives are very Discriminative towards minorities, please note they are all Caucasian.

40 hour week-strict rules- get in early to be ready to work-no overtime - BE A LATIN here

Business Development (Current Employee) Pompano Beach, FL

ProsSolid company - 1989 - Sells locally in tri county area for Estrelita division office set up as model for franchisees. Average pay - some commissions-benefits - company and you pay
    a portion. Salary starts at $12.00 - Ads say $12. to 15. but no raises given even after 1 yr of employment. NO empathy for employee problems-Follow the rules-be quiet-wear CO shirt Fridays and when prospective Master Franchises come to see "Example of Franchise Office"

ConsRun by mainly Latin personnel at Estrellita. Clickish- Regional Mgr. Arrogant- tight with a $$$.
    Current office location a disgrace as an example of a franchise. Dirty, filthy torn carpet, desks falling apart (except Bosses) fancy office... Located near a trash dump-stinks when it rains-if you do well, all is fine, but if you get sick, you are looked upon as useless. No heart in male superiors-young "Manager" promoted when many walked out, and he was left as a YES man

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your office checked out for Mold and Mildew as ceiling has dirty filth around air vents- coffee, water, sugar, creamer provided. Small lunch table soon to be used by outside sales, as they break in walls to add more people. Computers are so ANCIENT, you can't hook up head sets. Causes neck, arm, and back pains.. Larger Master Franchises are handled in main office, where David Povlitz, President maintains a nicer, cleaner location.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Strict on time requirement

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing

Stay away

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsTime off, nice office good hours

ConsTotally unprofessional. Take an interest in your people

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up

Great company care about their franchisee

ProsBeing able to work independently

ConsDon't care about their current employees

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed better organization

Deceitful, dishonest, incompetent crooks

Former Master Territory Owner (Former Employee)

ProsBusiness ownership, some autonomy, freedom to staff your own office, Can build a successful business if you are able to somehow free yourself from the burden of the corporate fools.

ConsIncompetent & dishonest at the corporate level, Nepotism in corporate has run off good people, Borderline criminal behavior, No support from corporate for Master owners, Greedy greedy greedy, Complete lack of integrity and morals. You get next to nothing in return for the royalties you have to pay to them. Forced to use ridiculously antiquated systems to run your own office. Company is shrinking nationally, regardless of what they say, because they can't sell any more Master territories due to treating current/former Masters so poorly.

Advice to Senior ManagementPointless to give advice because they will never change. If anything, I hope they figure out before it's too late that lying to your Master territory owners will only bring you down.

Worked for Anago? Contribute to the Community!