Anaheim Regional Medical Center

Updated August 27, 2014
3.5

Byron Schweigert
1 Rating

This hospital has awesome staff with a lot of promise for advancement in the future

Current Employee - Staff RN  in  Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Staff RN in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Anaheim Regional Medical Center full-time for more than a year

Pros

The staff are awesome. I've floated to several different departments, and I have always been welcomed warmly. Everyone is willing to help you out! They are working hard to advance themselves. They have been certified on the Pathway to Excellence for Magnet Designation. I see a lot of promise for this hospital in the future.

Cons

ARMC is a small community hospital, so it is still working on advancing many medical processes. The EMR is fully functional, but is slow and cumbersome. Although I do see a lot of promise with this hospital in the future, they do have a long way to go. Financial limitations are a large factor and older/experienced staff hesitation to change.

Great coworkers, management needs work

I have been working at Anaheim Regional Medical Center

Pros

The staff at Anaheim Regional is amazing and are trying their best to improve the hospital.

Cons

The budget is poorly managed. Management is not easy to approach and responsibilities grow whereas pay does not.

Please be more open to your staff and their suggestions and stop labeling us as complainers when we speak up.

Worked for Anaheim Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!