Analytical Environmental Services
www.analyticalcorp.com Sacramento, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Analytical Environmental Services Reviews

Updated Mar 9, 2014

David Zweig

Great Place to work with advancement opportunities

Environmental Analyst II (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

ProsBecause the company is relatively small there is a high degree of flexibility. Plenty of work to keep you busy and opportunities to have a broad exposure to the industry. Generally company is quite considerate about giving vacation time and supporting the employees. Good work life balance. Good reputation within the Environmental consulting world.

ConsNone really. I am very pleased with my experience and my past employment at AES

A good foot in the door, but not a place conducive to a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA good place to gain experience in most aspects of environmental consulting. They don't really have specialists, but rather generalists that are made to do work on everything

ConsVery negative work environment. David Zweig was an awful boss. No positive encouragement by project managers. Very low salaries compare to other consulting firms. High turn over rate.

A ton of experience with CEQA/NEPA, but the compensation is low.

(Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

ProsThis is a relatively small company, which allows for the employees to get hands-on experience with a ton of different aspects of CEQA/NEPA document preparation and analysis.

ConsNearly no promotion from within. Almost no training is offered; you have to be able to hit the ground running and figure it out as you go. Relatively low compensation offered compared with the amount of work you are expected to take on. Extremely quiet office. Very rare that senior management acknowledges/compliments employees for work effort.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet your employees know you care about them. Start complimenting them on their hard work.

Worked for Analytical Environmental Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Analytical Environmental Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Analytical Environmental Services CEO David Zweig. All reviews posted anonymously by Analytical Environmental Services employees.