Anderson Power Products

1 Employee Review

Anderson Power Products - Not a good place to be

Sterling, MA

I have been working at Anderson Power Products

ProsThe best reasons for working there are no longer there. They eliminated the best managers, people that cared for the company, customers and employees. Now top management is out of touch with employees, not focused, and very political. Benifits are good for the area.

ConsAs mentioned the good managers were let go, now we have no one that will get things done or support us. All that is said is I will look into it or I am to busy at the moment. The two remaining staff members that care are out voiced by people that have only their own self interest as a concern. There has been a lost of focuss for customer and employee support. If the economy was better more of us would be gone as well. The president keeps himself in isolation and does not want to hear any possible bad news or that is contrary to what he wants to belive. It is only a matter of time before our parent company (Ideal Industries) comes in and cleans house - it may be already to late.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook in the mirror and see if you can tell yourself you did a good job - without watching your nose grow. You blew it and you know it, now we pay the price!

Worked for Anderson Power Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anderson Power Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anderson Power Products CEO Nick Shkordoff. All reviews posted anonymously by Anderson Power Products employees.