Anderson's Furniture
www.andersonsfurniture.com Carrollton, TX 16 to 50 Employees

Anderson's Furniture Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2014
Anderson's Furniture – US – “A for Andersons”

Jill Anderson

Beautiful High end furniture...awesome customer service and delivery

Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Carrollton, TX

Prosgreat place to work and The Anderson's treat the employees like family! Customer Service and the Delivery department have come along ways..everyday is an improvement!

Conscustom furniture takes time to come in

Advice to Senior Managementhave monthly meetings with all employees to ensure processes are in place and every team member has the CAN DO attitude

Love Anderson's Furniture and employment

Delivery Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Carrollton, TX

ProsFun place to work. Beautiful furniture. Clint and Jill are easy going and great bosses!

ConsCustom furniture takes a long time to arrive. Sales Associates promise a quicker unrealistic arrival time.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is goal for a Can Do Company! Set a monthly meeting with all employees and have processes in place! Every employee needs to work as a team

Loving it!

ProsGreat corporate structure. Friendly co-workers. Fantastic benefits. Excellent work environment!

ConsNo negative remarks to report. :)

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The best job I have ever had, working for someone, in my employment career.

Design Consultant Sales Merchandising Associate (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsFamily owned company that cares about the individual, knows (as if their own family), individual needs and strives to meet individual's needs. Owner's create a fun, exciting, inspiring, 'never a dull moment' environment, no two days are the same! Employees have become close friends, so I look forward to working every day! Surrounded by amazing furnishings and decorating talent.

ConsConstant requests for more locations, outside of the three locations that exist. Wish we could open more locations, even out of state.

a truly mismanaged company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

Prosthe products, while not always the best quality, are at least popular in their market.

ConsThis was really not a positive working environment. I think this company exemplifies the idea that, during a good economy, any business will do well. I don't think the owners, along with the management team in place, have the business sense to successfully carry their business any farther than they already have.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire the best you can, and trust their expertise. If you don't start treating your employees and customers better, your company will go under.

Double standards with out respect of the customer or the sales team.

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsThey have a beautiful show room, and beautiful products to offer. The commute was easy. My direct manager was awesome.

ConsPoor customer service, in sales your left holding the bag. Warehouse is a discombobulated mess. Owners are not in tune to employee's serious concerns. Such as loss of vendors and the product left on floor that cant be sold, wait time up to 6 months for product not stalked in warehouse but on floor. This results in loss of sales for sales staff as well as company. Special treatment/concessions/privileges given to favorites, regardless of complaint or policy infractions. Poor standards for system accessed sales to prevent theft to sales staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll employees should be treated equally. If you don't have it to sell, then it shouldn't be on the floor. And changes of sales ownership should be backed with security features in the system. And your open door policy should be upheld.

Worked for Anderson's Furniture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anderson's Furniture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Anderson's Furniture CEO Jill Anderson. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Anderson's Furniture employees.