Anexinet Reviews

John L. Connolly

1. Best place I have ever worked

Former Employee - SharePoint Architect in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - SharePoint Architect in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Anexinet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, everybody is friendly and nice, treats each other with respect, excellent work/life balance, just happiness. Really miss it to be honest, just a great group of people.

Cons

Can't think of any cons really...service area is large so sometimes commutes will be longer than other times depending on the project, but that is consulting.

Advice to Management

Hone the sales process and continue focusing on cultivating long term repeat business.

2. You can get bored easily

Former Employee - Project Manager in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Anexinet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is very welcoming when you first start. Met the CEO when I was getting coffee and he was friendly and genuine

Cons

There seems to be a space issue and I was moved from my seat twice because I was sitting in another teams section. It was pretty obvious that department only cared about their own team. I was reminded every morning I was sitting in someone's seat. I was flexible unfortunately other people are not. If you like working alone and having very little interaction with people then this place is for you. If you enjoy being part of a team look elsewhere. I left because I was bored. I was sitting 2 months w/out a project.

Advice to Management

Get to know the people who work for your company. Other than the CEO the Executives were not very friendly some were even unprofessional with their language

3. Has it really been 10+ years?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Anexinet full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great entrepreneurial spirit with emphasis on the team dynamic and company culture No matter where you start, you can move in a new role anywhere - just need to prove yourself For a growing company, pretty amazing that it still feels like a family I never feel like I have "a job". I feel like I'm building "a career".

Cons

Benefits can definitely use some improvement. 401K plan match and cost of healthcare specifically. Education reimbursement program would be nice.

Advice to Management

As the company grows, please don't lose sight of the culture. It's probably the primary reason (outside of pay) that I continue to work here. Improving the benefits will help attract more top talent to add to an already strong team.

5. My second family

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Anexinet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Experienced management team who truly cares about its employees -Opportunities to develop existing skills and learn new ones -Smart, high-performing and fun co-workers

Cons

-Lack of management involvement and career growth (in some areas of the organization) -Review process is lacking - I often get little or no feedback on how I can improve -Lack of sufficient workspace for consultants working in Blue Bell

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! But also think about how we can provide managers with the tools and skills to 'manage' their teams. As the company grows our management style needs to mature as well.

6. Operations

I have been working at Anexinet full-time

Pros

From the minute I was hired I was treated so kindly! Everyone knew my name even if they weren't even working with me. The people here truly care about how you are doing mentally and physically at work and at home. Your good work is always recognized and rewarded. I feel very privileged to get to work for Anexinet!

Cons

The chairs could be better.

7. Great company, warm environment, with three caveats

I have been working at Anexinet full-time

Pros

Warm, caring, flexible environment. Great culture and values! Generally fast paced- you'll never be bored. Opportunity to develop skills and make one's own path. Great opportunities for training. Upper management is very approachable. Salaries are competitive.

Cons

-Employee health insurance costs are out of control compared to industry standard -Lack of corporate credit card for work travel and meeting expenses is unacceptable, especially with the amount of time it often takes to get reimbursed. I can easily be out more than the cost of an entire pay check for 4-6 weeks until I am reimbursed. Employees should not feel that they are lending money to cover company expenses- if anything it should be the other way around..... -401k program is subpar

Advice to Management

See "Cons." These are three easily fixable problems. I hope management is reading this and takes these reviews into account, as these 3 "complaints" are echoed by most of the employees I've come into contact with. If you want employees to stay with you for the long haul, these three items really need to be fixed, so that the benefits match the general culture/values of the company. You'll be rewarded with much better loyalty.

Apr 28, 2015 – Executive VP

Thank you for the feedback. Anexinet wants to make sure that we provide our peers with the best work environment possible and will review the feedback provided and work on implementing solutions in ... More

8. Great Environment w/ Competitive Pay

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Blue Bell, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Anexinet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very competitive pay. They give you the resources to further your career like study materials vouchers for certs. Lots of very smart people working here. It can be kind of intimidating but it's a great opportunity to learn a ton from those around you. They compensate you for working overtime, even if you are salaried. They have a lot of team building events (e.g. target shooting, scavenger hunt in center city). Laptop hardware is beastly.

Cons

401k match is lacking, as are the health benefits.

Advice to Management

keep growing the company well, provide better 401k match and health benefits

Apr 28, 2015 – Executive VP

Thanks for the feedback - as we look to expand and grow our company, we want to make sure our employee benefits are among the best in our industry. We are evaluating options as we do every year to ... More

9. Beware! ! Money makers $!!

I worked at Anexinet

Pros

Please dont work here! Run away!

Cons

They will attract you with high salary. But if they don't need you they will just send you out. No independence. Should be dependent on the tons of directors /manager there. They track each and every minute if you are consultant. 3 to 4 manager will review your work. Lot of micromanaging. Full time employees will not respect contractors. Back biting.

10. I can't say enough positive things

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Fort Washington, PA
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Fort Washington, PA

I have been working at Anexinet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been on-site at a Client since day 1 (2+ years) so I can't talk about what goes on in the office, however my supervisor, account representative, and upper management keep in contact with my on a regular basis. The project I work in is great and the Anexinet consultants at the client are top notch. The pay is VERY competitive and the technologies are cutting edge, plus the people are great. The social events are the best I have ever seen from a company, no expense is spared for these events.

Cons

If there is a con its that their are to many social events from the company, esp. around the Holidays. I can't say enough good things about Anexinet, but far the best place I have worked.

Advice to Management

Keeping taking care of your people in the field.

Appreciate the feedback!

11. Sr. Consultant

I have been working at Anexinet

Pros

Great company to work for. They listen to their employees needs. Pretty good compensation.

Cons

Sometimes you are in projects that you may not interest you.

RSS Feed </> Embed