Angela Mortimer Reviews

Reset
4.2
CEO

1. Used as my Recruitment Consultant

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Pros

Quick at initially signing me up to join company Online test means you really get to show off your skills

Cons

Very rarely call with interview feedback One consultant spent the whole time laughing when on the phone trying to sell me a job Bad at correspondence Few and far between roles I told one consultant I couldn't talk because I was driving and he refused to get off the phone Quite obviously do not care

Advice to Management

Keep a closer watch on your consultants. They are unprofessional.

2. Brilliant opportunity to build your career!

I have been working at Angela Mortimer full-time

Pros

Working for Angela Mortimer provides a brilliant opportunity to build your career in an environment that encourages autonomy and empowerment. You are given guidance and targets to meet but you aren't micromanaged - it's up to you to deliver and progress! The recruitment sector has a connotation of being a cut throat industry but at Angela Mortimer you constantly feel supported and part of a team that wants to see you do well.

Cons

The hours can sometimes be fairly long.

3. Great Opportunities, Great People, Great Environment

Pros

The ethos of empowerment is one that resonates through every corner of every office. People who arrive here are encouraged to build their own careers suited to their own aspirations and goals. My own career has been unconventional and this was wholly encouraged by everyone in the company and for that I am grateful. I love the company so much I left and came back!

Cons

Hard to think of any

5. Excellent Career Opportunities and progression for driven individuals

Current Employee - Leader in Manchester, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Leader in Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at Angela Mortimer full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At Angela Mortimer and the Group Companies (Ruth Halliday and Katie Bard), we operate on an empowerment structure - i.e. you are set guidelines, given training, and then basically you are left to do you job. We are an excellent company to work for, and I enjoy working here very much. The CEO meets every single person each month and offers constructive guidance, we work in small team which means there is constant support. It's very hard work, but, it's hard work that equals benefits in the way of automatic promotion, unlimited development and of course financial rewards.

Cons

No real con's - if you are prepared to work hard, accept honest feedback, and go the extra mile for your customers and candidates you will be respected, rewarded and supported by your colleagues.

6. Very professional, take time to really understand what you are looking for

Pros

very friendly atmosphere professional at all times you feel like you can make a change you can improve the company by making an impact you have many responsibilities from the start great company for a career start up and progression

Cons

not always able to help everyone

Advice to Management

more on going training

RSS Feed </> Embed