Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Bonnie West

Fun place to work, great people & support!

Staff RN (Current Employee)

ProsSchedulers are very nice, office staff is nice. Great support. One patient load

ConsPrivate duty can be somewhat repetitive

Matched my previous employers pay

Pediatric LVN (Current Employee) San Angelo, TX

ProsThey will match pay of previous employers and you have lots of flexibility in scheduling. I've worked in several of their cities and only one office was ever "rude".

ConsNot a very steady case load in some areas and mileage is usually not paid even if you are asked to drive a few hundred miles for a day.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake mileage standard.

Good Part time work

Health Care Attendant (Current Employee) San Angelo, TX

ProsFlexible hours as long as you specify what hours you're looking for so the agency can match you with a case that fits yours and the patient's needs. The patients are great to work with because you get to work one-on-one with them. It's not overwhelming to work with just one patient who has special needs versus a school setting where you may work with several. You also get a choice about which cases you accept!

ConsThere is a lot of paperwork and records to keep with this job, but that is the case with any job that deals with medical or children with special needs. You may get along great with a parent on one case and not so great with the next one so be careful during the meet and greet sessions to pay attention and decide if you can get along with the parent as well as the patient.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work for.

Office Employee (Current Employee) Sherman, TX

ProsEveryone is very friendly and nice. Lots of great benefits for employees.

ConsNothing, very happy with my job.

It's 'All in the Family'. . . .

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Howe, TX

Proswhether working in the office or in the field, it was a good experience. co-workers were great.

Consyou may work yourself to death and unless your part of the family the compensation is lacking, alittle unfair to those that really do a great job and don't take advantage, some even get pd for hrs that were never really worked

Advice to Senior Managementneed to remember the little people that actually have to work for a living.

it would be a good place to work if they paid you for the job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Howe, TX

Prosthey have a drawing for a car every 6 month

Consas much money as this company has they need to pay more

Great Pay, but That's all you get!

Nurse (Current Employee) Howe, TX

ProsThe pay is great, but the best reason is the patients. We are so blessed to work with these little ones!

ConsNo direct deposit. Communication with office staff to field staff is poor. No overtime, they pay you base rate at time and 1/2 so you only get your normal hourly pay for any overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe fair on giveaways. Not just to your favorites. Give out other prizes besides a car every 6 months. Split up the money and give bonus to all employees at Christmas or something. The point system never works. They never put points into your account.

Worked for Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health? Contribute to the Community!