Anitian Enterprise Security

Anitian Enterprise Security Reviews

5.0

Andrew Plato
1 Rating

Good company, good people, good values, bad sales team

Former Employee - Security Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Security Analyst in Seattle, WA

I worked at Anitian Enterprise Security full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A commitment to always do the right things, even when they do not make money. Ethical, honest behavior among executives. People who care about customers. Lots to learn.

Cons

Stressful at times with some tight deadlines. Inconsistent sales team.

There are so many good things at Anitian, spoiled by a few bad eggs. Fix the sales team!

Experience of a Lifetime

I worked at Anitian Enterprise Security full-time

Pros

My time at Anitian was awesome. I loved the work, the people, the atmosphere ... everything. I learned so much and worked with some super smart people. Lot of variety in the work too. I never got bored! The expectations are high but there is a lot of opportunity to grow. I really liked is the integrity of the management and co-workers. The team is very geeky. A lot of Magic and WoW playing. If you are super religious or political, be careful. Those topics are banned from workplace chatter. I thought that was a good thing, but some people might not like it. I really like Anitian's approach to security too. They are not always pushing customers to buy more stuff. It makes the environment more intelligent and not so salesy. Pay was good.

Cons

The demands and expectations are high. This is not really a negative, but it can mean some long hours and stress. The sales team was a mess for many years, but this was getting cleaned up when I left.

You guys have a great company. Keep up the good work.