Anjaneyap Global Reviews

• Part-time
Employment Status

Reset
Sundeep K. Bhandal

1. Bad reviews ! really ?

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - QA Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Anjaneyap Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1.Professionalism is their hallmark
    2.Upbeat placements
    3.Training is excellent
    4.Management and recruiters: i owe my career to you all

Cons

1. Lengthy training
    2.Shared accommodation- i wish they provided separate rooms for all consultants
    3. Do not take care of food . Some consultancies even do that.

Advice to Management

There is a reason why you guys were rated in the INC 500 list. Very professional and understanding team. They are honest people and really take the time on each and every consultant.

2. Good but...

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A very close knit of people. Is a very open and freindly environment

Cons

More like a family run business. Still in the first stages of a Startup.

Terrible Company to work for

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Anjaneyap Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training was good. There is nothing 'PRO' about this company. There are a lot of others out there. Do yourself a favor and go with someone who will not ruin your life.

Cons

The whole process is a lie. I'm sure if you are joining a 'Desi Consultant' you know you will be making a fake resume. But, you expect some decency from the company where you expect them to tell you the truth about visa filing and salary and everything else. These guys do NOT. They are absolute 100% liars. You will not get paid some times. They will lie about the visa process and no file your visa. When you ask them, they will tell you that they have made enough money from you on your OPT and they dont need you anymore.

Advice to Management

Stop doing what you are doing and ruining the lives of young professionals who need to support their family.

5. QA

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time

Pros

Learned a lot skills, techniques, methodologies in QA field. People here are nice to each other.

Cons

Not make good money for what I did.

An honest review!

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - QA Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to meet some ambitious and hard working people from various backgrounds during the training period. You might even end up working with one or two from your batch for the same client.

Cons

Where to begin?! I was first approached by one of the recruiters who found my resume on a job board. The way she described the job, and the company to me was as if it was a place where your employers would truly care about you and would do everything to see you succeed. I was recruited to work in a BA position because of my academic background, however, I was told to do a QA training when I arrived in California for the training. Before the training started we were all told it would take about 4 wks, however, that was not true at all. Once we got there and started the two trainers confirmed that it would definitely take longer than we were led to believe. Mind you, this is not a paid training, so you will have to make your 4 wks budget last for 6 or so. Then once you complete the training you will be spending time at the office hoping to be "marketed". I don't know how many people they disclose this important fact to, but your resume will definitely be changed. You will have to memorize fictitious stories about projects you did not do, and make 5+ years of experience. Once you get placed on a project you are supposed to get a "relocation allowance", which as the name indicates is for RELOCATION. However, they won't give it to you until you have gotten to the new place and started work. Keep in mind that during this whole time, i.e. training period you have been living out of pocket. They say they don't pay you for training because they provide free housing. NOT TRUE. When you sign the training agreement, there is a paragraph that states $200 will be deducted from your first paycheck for having stayed in their guest house. Some of the guest houses, especially the ones where the guys stay, are in incredibly awful conditions and over crowded. The recruiters always say they will provide you with a free and pleasant place to stay in, but that's absolutely false. Plus, you will be paired and matched with random people to share an apartment with for who-knows-how-long! There are a lot of "consultants" sitting around the office for months after completing the training hoping to be matched with a client, and yet you will see the recruiters bringing in new batches of people. How does it make sense to take in more people without taking care of the ones that are already there?! In addition, getting reimbursed for your plane ticket if you end up leaving to your project site is not an easy process. HR works at a snail's pace. Getting in touch with upper management is a task that is impossible, useless and frustrating. Every time you talk to them before you leave they will always be nice and reassuring telling you that you will be taken care of but if you're not physically in the office knocking at their door they are are difficult to get to. There was a group recruited and trained for a client in Richmond, VA. They were promised a project with that client, and their whole training was specifically for that client. However, after the training ended they could not get answers about when they will start, where to go or whom to contact. As it happens, the project was not guaranteed as Anjaneyap staff led them to believe and only 3 out of 12 people ended up working with the client. The others? Who cares? Surely not Anajaneyap Management. I perfectly remember how anxious and frustrated they were trying to reach the managers and recruiters and get answers, but they didn't even bother to treat them with honesty and professionalism.
    I have no personal grudge or issues with anyone at the office. I am not writing this review to defame the company. However, I would like anyone considering joining this office to know the complete truth about what they're getting into.

Advice to Management

Please stop making empty promises that you have no plans on keeping! Thus far your interest has only been in getting more and more people through the doors to maximize the numbers of consultants and ultimately your profits, without any concrete plans of what to do with the ones that are already there waiting for a project. You may not know how difficult it may be to be unemployed with so much uncertainty of where you will end up, or when it will happen. But you ought to take better care of the people that you have already signed up. You also need to do a much better job at communicating the reality of working for your company. If there was a way I could give no stars on the rating for "senior management", I truly would have. Same goes for "culture & values" since honesty, professionalism and clear communications are not at all valued by this company.

7. Worst company to ever work

Former Employee - BA Or QA Trained in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - BA Or QA Trained in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Anjaneyap Global

Pros

You get to see CA at your own expenses! lol...if that's even a pro.

Cons

You get to be a professional liar. They are extremely racist. They are selfish. Oh did I mention they are racist? Projects they get is for indians first and then when they get time you come into the picture.

Advice to Management

DO NOT JOIN this company

8. QA analyst

Current Employee - QA Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - QA Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great team, awesome work environment. I am shocked with all the bad reviews. My experience has been amazing to say the least with this team of awesome professionals.Had it not been for Anjaneyap I wouldn't have had a job today.
    I have gone through multiple companies in the past but one that has been genuine ,forthcoming has been ASI Global.

My advise to all who are skeptical to join them coz of these ridiculous reviews , DON'T PAY HEED !!.

I am a live example of how they have shaped my career. I will be ever indebted to Anjaneyap for their commitment and hard work in every candidate they hire.

Cons

These professionals think from their heart instead of their mind. Thats one of the reason why they end hiring wrong people..Management, pls b selective.

Advice to Management

Good job Guys

purely ridiculous

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global

Pros

unless you are from the other side of the world like china, Indian or African (not african american) you may have a better chance than others ( they are extremely racist in their placements). They will go out of their way to get all their Indian candidates placed first then the rest. All the positive reviews i can tell you they are from Indians that they had invested their time to place. they play around with other people's lives and make you waste your precious OPT time with them.

Cons

its a waste, they play with your precious OPT time, they very racist, All Indians will be place first before you if you are not Indian, Chinese or don't look close to Indian, even if you are better than them in the classes or good at interviews. If you happened to be placed on a project, be very careful, they can end your project to replace you with another (Indians from India who never stepped foot in the USA and they pay them extremely less). There is no equal opportunity. they like to control your life i guess that is why they prefer their own because they abuse them

Advice to Management

There are good people who can work as hard and talented as your own kind, you guys are completely racist and giving other consulting agencies a bad name.

Great Company to work for

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Milpitas, CA
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great colleagues to work with
    Adult atmosphere
    I got paid on time,
    I got Free training
    I had Free accommodation
    I had 24 help
    I found placement within two weeks

Cons

I dont have any cons about the company. i just say give it a try and get use to change

Advice to Management

carry on the way you are

11. Leaders and Misleaders...

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Orange, CA

I have been working at Anjaneyap Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unfortunately no pros I can provide.

Cons

They are only focused on what they want, and this will stop them from caring about you and your career. You have no value in this company. They can be too dangerous to approach since they can give you misleading information. Stay away from them! One of their recruiter told me to consider their offer regardless, otherwise I won't be able to find a job that I look for. I wonder if she works at Anjaneyap for that reason.

Advice to Management

Your advice won't be considered by them since they are not open to hear any.

RSS Feed </> Embed