Anonymous Content

Updated September 19, 2014
3.1

Anonymous Content CEO Steve Golin
Steve Golin

Pros
  • Good company with great work-life balance (in 12 reviews)

• good work culture,flexible timings and good exposure (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • poor work life balance - literally working 7 days a week with no break (in 8 reviews)

• There's no cons to this app sometimes it runs a bit slow but that's it (in 10 reviews)

More Highlights

Sever

I worked at Anonymous Content

Pros

Good hours and pay. Always busy and good food.

Cons

Not much cons, just dealing with rude customers is not great.

Tell someone who wants the job right away if they got the job or not instead of making them wait .

Great time working for them

I worked at Anonymous Content

Pros

Lots of good learning opportunities

Cons

None that stood out to me

I loved working with this staff

Worst place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Anonymous Content

Pros

No Pros for this place

Cons

Great atmosphere when you walk in. People are extremely nice, like they are trying to sell you the job. Its so fake. Everything is great up until training is over which by the way the its a complete scheme.Not even on whats considered your training month they have pitty on firing you. Thats what happened to me. Oh and by the way when they fire you its in the middle of the work day and your manager will walk you out of the office like if you were a 2 year old who needed supervision. Horrible place to work where your dreams get crushed. Wouldnt reccomend anyone to this horrible place. Worst employment opportunity by far. Dont make the same mistake I did by believing the dream they tried to selll

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Executive

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Cypress, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Cypress, CA

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time for more than a year

Pros

It’s a company that is structured to help people grow. You learn from a strong core leadership that is willing and eager to teach. With a truly open door policy.

Cons

Being a smaller company the order submission process can be taxing but there is always someone will to help if you ask.

Was good learned lots of new things at the beginning

Current Employee - Syestem Test Engineer  in  Long Island City, NY
    Current Employee - Syestem Test Engineer in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at Anonymous Content as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Easy work environment, nice flexibility in work, good benefits

Cons

No growth tilla a certain period of time, innovations far and less

Would say work with South Asia less in manufacturing so jobs can be added in USA

Management needs help!!!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits, As much OT as you want, Co-Workers, Relaxed dress code and work environment.

Cons

You are not allowed to take your PTO time unless approved. The VP suddenly decided that if we are sick and have "sick" time, we will be punished. Severely over worked, during first quarter it's mandatory that you work an additional 6 hours of OT on top of the normal 40 hours worked. No sort of compromise when it comes to scheduling. Get hired to work in one dept then to be told the very next day that your gonna be working in both depts without any training. Management is very selective. Certain sups dont even know what to do in basic customer situations. CLAIMS DEPT IS AWFUL. Did I forget to say overworked and underpaid? I work in two depts, claims and csd and I still have never received a raise.. let along received a $12 end of the yr bonus... Constant turn over rate, cheap and over rated for poor service. Their workforce dept plays total favorism.

Higher more people. Fix the IVR system. Get rid or the cliques in management and give us a raise!!! Along with proper training!!!!

Overall process from interview to actually working

Current Employee - Supervisor
    Current Employee - Supervisor

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time for less than a year

Pros

Those that I have worked with are friendly and some communicate well. Overall the company is ok and the job is super easy, and the pay matches the title (in some cases).

Cons

There are to many chiefs and not enough Indians, those that have been with the company for a while tend to have that "I do things my way" attitude, and their not even in MGT their not even supervisors, but they try to act the part. Which leaves a problem for the supervisor in charge of the shift, because no ne wants to listen everyone want to do thing their own way. I also feel that when you are interviewed and hired for a certain position, it should be explained to you in depth that not only will you be doing your job, but you will also be doing others as well, (due to being under staffed) more than you think and more than you're told in your interview. Communication and training could be better.

Visit the locations often, actually see what we do , it will also be helpful to the other staff members to have enough staff available, when the company is under staffed it makes the other employees have to stress more on who is going to fill what positions for the day/week. It is also bad for the customers when they have to wait to get a ticket and or wait to get checked out at the window, due to there only being one maybe two (on a good day) employees that are working 3 different jobs through out their shift.

ok

I have been working at Anonymous Content

Pros

a lot of good people

Cons

no good pay, bad place

start working more, hear your employers

Good Company at heart

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time

Pros

employee oriented company. Family operated and run.

Cons

Should consider a draw or some base for sales reps getting started.

Hours were good

I worked at Anonymous Content

Pros

enjoyed the work and coworkers.

Cons

Let go due to budget cuts. hired as per diem instead of perm with benefits. too much favortism.

treat people more fairly.

Worked for Anonymous Content? Contribute to the Community!