Anonymous Content

Updated September 19, 2014
3.1

Anonymous Content CEO Steve Golin
Steve Golin

Pros
  • Good company with great work-life balance (in 12 reviews)

• good work culture,flexible timings and good exposure (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • poor work life balance - literally working 7 days a week with no break (in 8 reviews)

• There's no cons to this app sometimes it runs a bit slow but that's it (in 10 reviews)

More Highlights

Only good if you don't need the money and want flexibility - or want to get a foot in the industry

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Anonymous Content full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home days, flexibility, depending on position freedom to do your work (some BS but typical). Most co-workers are really good people .... comfortable environment. Can learn about the industry and move on .... or if you just need a paycheck (not the main bread winner) - it is okay. Cheap company and appears has been that way for a while.

Cons

Not your typical corporate environment - they don't support their managers - no assistants, overworked --some managers are good and try to do a good job, others aren't . CHEAP company - no raises or minimal. They care more about how they look on paper (acquisitions left and right) --yet two layoffs in 3 years. I had friends (co-workers) who had to quit and take jobs elsewhere to get a raise (one 3 yrs, one 10 yrs). Personally never received a raise. Training is terrible -- I was trained by another employee who started 2 weeks before me... I was left to learn new positions by bugging the people sitting around me to teach me. Poor "pay/"commission" model - if you earn it the first 2 months but fail to meet it in the 3rd (you have to pay it back)....not what they promised and with no support or reorganizations every other six months - no way to build and advance. Advancement is who you know and on your own --No jobs are posted for internal positions, etc, etc.

The ones that can -- keep fighting for your co-workers and teams, Also, bring people in to discuss issues with everyone involved instead of taking the word of one or the other --- I was a victim of bully (didn't know it had never happened before) and another employee who had a bad attitude (not a team player) --was never in the same room with all involved on any issues to discuss solutions, potential problem. Give everyone a raise (even minimal)....you've got good people. Hire an assistant for managers .... Hire training person for each location.....

Allied Barton

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time for more than a year

Pros

Task not very hard, but stressful. As a manager you get 3 weeks vacation.

Cons

Compensation not good. Good if your upper management. Growth opportunities are virtually
    non-existent unless you completely move out of the department and into another area. Your on call 24-7 managinf staff, schedule & emergencies. Job is very stressful with very little reward.

Not sure if it is managements fault. It is the system, culture and the business model. Must be prepared to endure the hardships that comes with the job.

About the bottom line

I have been working at Anonymous Content

Pros

Work life balance..WFH option
    Some of the groups are nice.

Cons

Worst management..they hide the facts and not be trusted. No job security as company looks at the bottom line and cuts heads when possible to save money. Unreliable company to work for.

Promote career growth and provide opportunities for people to move. There is lack of communication

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager

Former Employee - Assistant  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Assistant in Columbus, OH

I worked at Anonymous Content full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good people good training associates

Cons

More pay less stress more respect

Care about associates and work life balance

Consultant

Current Employee - Human Resources Consultant  in  Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Consultant in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Anonymous Content as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Work from home and independence

Cons

As consultant, no paid time off and benefits minimal

Very inconsistent admin

Current Employee - Elementary Teacher  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Elementary Teacher in Houston, TX

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Children are very nice, most parents participate and cooperate. Teachers at Alief are willing to work hard and give the best of them, most of them invest much of their personal time to contribute to education. The professional development offered is extensive, although it is very repetitive.

Cons

The administration is very inconsistent and it seems to me that there are some people who get away with things. In my experience, my campus principal is basically a bully. I could say a lot of things that I have seen and that have happened to me in this campus. It is sad that a big portion of the staff members have to leave the campus because they do not feel valued or because they got too much professional bullying. I cannot understand how we preach the kids about being nice, when in reality adults are not nice to each other, especially the administration. I think that things would be better if experienced, humble leaders, lead the campus.

Listen to your teachers, monitor your administrators and make sure that they are real leaders, not divas o self-centered people who just want to impose their ways at any cost.

It will help you get to where you want

Current Employee - Study Coordinator  in  Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Study Coordinator in Bronx, NY

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great coworkers for the most part, caring PIs

Cons

HR is awful, little room for salary growth or academic progress

Remember that those that work in research want to do more than collect and analyze data

Not what I expected!!

I have been working at Anonymous Content

Pros

Free gratis, wonderful co workers and ok pay..

Cons

The 12-8:30 work shift, job is very boring, expectations of what employees should do are to high for so little pay, getting time off is always an issue, they should be truthful about position when hiring ppl, and most of all they need to find better hours for the BC because again the 12-8:30 is killing us! Are need more professional managers

Shape up, become less worried about sales and more worried about the employees and the sales will get better!

A former employee

Current Employee - Intern  in  Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Intern in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time for less than a year

Pros

amazing people, i loved my coworkers and they were all very engaging

Cons

I cannot find any cons to this company

keep up the good work

I worked as an intern in marketing and received a job as a marketing manager.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Anonymous Content full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture is strong. Focus on core values of safety, respect for people, environmental stewardship, and highest ethical behavior. Followthrough on the values is better than many companies but certainly not perfect.

Cons

Can be big and overwhelming at times. Need to network a lot in order to really succeed. Merit counts but also relationships.

Worked for Anonymous Content? Contribute to the Community!