Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

www.antheliohealth.com

Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Asif Ahmad

Generally positive experience and getting better.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsHaving worked at Anthelio for almost 3 years, I saw lean years with incredible amounts of turnover and stagnation, but I'm confident that era has passed. The company has stabilized, there is a return to a customer service orientation and an increase in employee communication and engagement. Previous negative reviews were pretty accurate but do not really reflect where this company is headed in my opinion. Benefits are pretty standard but competitive. Positives really depend so much from manager to manager and site operation to site operation, I happen to work at a well run site where my input and ideas are valued. I work alongside some great and talented people.

ConsA mishandled acquisition and leadership changes over the past 3 years led to massive amounts of employee dissatisfaction. Those who were talented left and those who stayed were hugely disgruntled. It bred a toxic corporate culture that Anthelio is still recovering from. Mostly negative or non-existent name recognition in the industry has resulted from this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementEspecially on the tech teams, once you figure out someone is talented, don't drive them away by overworking their talent. Acquire better people that breed a culture of success and aren't familiar with and don't care about this company's past.

New focus on customer service and employees by the CEO is great

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsWe love the focus created by the new management team, smart people have been hired and the team is energized to deliver great things for customers

ConsDo not fall into unnecessary stuff like before and stay the course. There was historical tendency to do too many things of no importance

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat energy, great vision and stay focused

Anthelio - Benefits and Recognition

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are a wide variety of clients from throughout the US providing coders with great exposure and experience.

ConsAnthelio does not support employee ideas. EHR technology and Coding technology is low grade with no actual technology in this area provided by Anthelio. PTO and earned time is not paid to employees upon departure. New hires are paid market rates while employees with longevity are not paid equity rates.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are your most valuable resource. Your workers not your managers. The life span of a manager is short.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is not a serious company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNo pros. This is not a serious company to work for

ConsWell make sure they have indeed a contract with the company you're assigned to work for

Advice to Senior ManagementGet someone who's know what he is doing

New CEO is awe inspiring and connects with employees

Field Support Network Specialist (Current Employee) Flint, MI

ProsGreat market position, great clients, commitment to service delivery. Focused only on healthcare which is a plus, growing market.

ConsHas not focused on employees in the past, confused between US based and off shore employees. Needs to be focused developing strong teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementServe customers well and position company for growth

Good place to work.

Computer Operator (Current Employee) Chattanooga, TN

ProsFriendly, helpful and professional co-workers.
    Intelligent management.
    Good pay.
    Has many different technologies that you can learn.
    The community and IT dept at Erlanger is top notch.

ConsNot being a full time employee yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementDue to the state of the economy and other issues, it's hard for management to get the resources they need in general in today's work environment. My only suggestion would be for the company to do their best to utilize the people who care about the company and the job they do. As a employee, my only complaint is, I, would love to be allowed to be more helpful in other areas. In doing so not only does it help the company, but, also gives your employees more experience. Having said that, things are improving in that department recently.

no employee loyalty - its all about the bottom line

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgot to work with some great people

Consif your job could be done offshore, it will be. This hurts our economy as well as our customers' experience. While customers' bottom lines are helped by outsourcing jobs to anthelio, these jobs are sent offshore. Local customer employees are laid of and replaced with low cost offshore labor. Great business model, not so great for the local people. Same happens with anthelio employees - their jobs are sent off shore and you are let go. I chose to leave after seeing this model repeatedly put into action.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow a conscience and support our country. We still have an unemployment problem - stop sending jobs offshore.

Horrible, horrific experience that I will never be able to forget.

Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGood pay. Great teammates and co workers. Everyone pitches in to help each other compensate for the lack of proper training and tools to get the job done.

ConsThe project leadership. It is ineffective and nothing is ever done about it. There are'favorites' who can do nothing wrong. The rest are yelled at like little children. You are expected to be 'on' 24/7. There are no weekends or evenings that are your own. PTO requests are just ignored and, when pushed, management says that there are not enough people and you are refused time off. People are refused transfers to other teams and then others are allowed to transfer to jobs that are not posted or presented to anyone else. Truly a nightmare.

Advice to Senior ManagementWise up and take control of your mid level management. This is a train wreck.

anthelio stalled out of the gate

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Flint, MI

ProsTo be honest, they have some clients.....those clients deserve help.....and they provide some help

ConsWhile they used to have some true consultative benefit.......it is all now based on the minimum for the maximum

Advice to Senior Managementyou can not constantly low ball it.............eventually there is no margin for error....or improvment

Wonderful

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

ProsVery family orientated and seemed to care about their employees

ConsNone, I was happy there

Advice to Senior ManagementNine

Worked for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!