Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Reviews

Updated August 25, 2014
Updated August 25, 2014

Asif Ahmad

Wonderful company with true employee focus

Current Employee - Systems Analyst  in  Flint, MI
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Flint, MI

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Driven by employees.
    Customer focus and quality based

Cons

Few legacy employees have been trying to sour the future growth but are failing

Stay the course, do not let history guide you

Good benefits but horrible in communication and employee commitment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Anthelio goes for and has obtained long-term contracts and are constantly going after new fresh business. If you are looking for a place to work for several years without worry, Anthelio is the place to work. They have decent benefits, including sick time and include "floating holidays", as well as good health insurance. The people I work with are really knowledgeable and hard working.

Cons

Anthelio "acts" like they listen. But in reality they don't. There's a pretense of caring for the employee. The only caring is how much money they make from the client for your work. Each new CEO comes in with new ideas but in the end it boils down to cutting costs and sending jobs overseas. The senior management (all 50 million levels) tell you to come talk to them, and HR says to talk to them, but they fail to say they will not listen. They do not invest in the talent they have. They just bring in more people who will do what you have been asked to be trained to do. Oh, and when new opportunities open, good luck on getting your foot in the door. The door is usually closed with their foot against it. And did I mention HR is hard to contact? Oh, and deception. That's the "best" description of how they operate. And there's always a pretense of communication. But the best and sometimes only communication you have about what is happening is through the office grapevine from the privileged few who cozy up to management and get information. We recently got our contract cut short by 4 months with the promise up to the termination papers came in the mail that we were still in negotiations to extend our contract. So add messing with our lives to the list of "cons".

Be honest. Truly honest. You'll get more respect that way. And quit trying to send jobs to India. Listen to your customers about outsourcing before you "kill off" your client base. You have excellent talent within your company (in the US) and if you want cheap, you'll get cheap.

Horrible

Current Employee - Technical Analyst  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Paycheck, some very good people that know customer service but managers that don't

Cons

Management has no clue. New CEO is trying to run the company like its the size of McKesson. Too much overhead and little respect for employees except lip service. Executives don't support the other teams. Very compartmentalized structure without communication. Your are only needed after they secure a contract and no room for growth.

Don't just have programs highlighting employees (phony feeling)promote them and listen to their ideas and act on them. Stop pigeon hole tactics so good people want to stay.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

If you looking for a company to call home, stay away from this one

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Close to home, work from home opportunities, headquarters staff is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful
    nice facilities, covered parking for most.

Cons

Most managers are inept (not all)
    a lot of turn around.
    switch and bait environment.
    no one has any idea how the environment is set, none existing documentation.
    poor on boarding,
    Low morale.
    total disorganization like I never seen in a company of that size.
    The lack of structure and abuse from the clients they serve is demoralizing

to some out there, Learn English, join a ESL class and learn how to properly communicate with your people.
    once you meet the minimum English requirements, join a technology class in the field you pretend to lead so you can make some sense in what you talking about and trying to achieve.

Great Team

Current Employee - Service Desk Representative  in  Flint, MI
    Current Employee - Service Desk Representative in Flint, MI

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Very big team atmosphere
    - Management is always willing to help
    - Management goes out of their way to accommodate needs of employees
    - Fast paced
    - Learn a lot
    - Much better atmosphere compared to competitors such as CareTech

Cons

- Lack of communication between teams (such as application support and the network team)
    - Turn around is high due to too many employees not liking the fast paced environment

Create a little bit more consistency and lead employee to be innovators

Not somewhere you want to work. Shockingly disorganized, and inept. You will be overworked because of gross incompetence

Current Employee - High Level IT Functions
    Current Employee - High Level IT Functions

Pros

-Its a job.
    -When everyone you are surrounded by are inept, you can look good.
    -The pay checks don't bounce.

Cons

-Work life balance is off.
    -They expect too much for what they offer.
    -Inefficiencies and incompetence cause more workload than needed.
    -Extremely weak on process and documentation.
    -Tribal knowledge and fiefdoms run rampant.
    -Good ol boys club mentality in portions of the company.
    -Think they are better than what they are.

Not what you expect

Former Employee - Clinical Documentation Analyst  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Clinical Documentation Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great co-workers, can gain experience in the health care IT industry

Cons

Management not all on the same page, no clear direction from management. Was hired on as a permanent employee only to lose my job with Anthelio 7 months with no notification they were withdrawing from the contract I was working on and they would not place me in another role within the company. NO JOB SECURITY at all unless you know someone in Senior Management. Placed way too much on individual employees work schedule

Difficult place to come in as a seasoned IT worker

Pros

Lots of opportunities to work on various projects with different customers. Good pay and standard benefits.
    Recent change in upper management has potential to change things

Cons

Little to no process already in place. No process development or improvement.
    Poor coordination between India and US which highlights apparent cultural differences at times.
    No room to grow if you are already experienced and well paid.
    Lots of change in management lowers morale and stability

Create opportunities for people to do more than just exist

Rewarding

I have been working at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

Pros

I have worked for Anthelio for 11+ years and have had the opportunity to gain experience from several different HIM Departments that Anthelio services. The exposure to several different EMRs has allowed me to best guide my current customer on functionality and processing.

Cons

I have always enjoyed my work experience and contact with my customer. I have no cons to list.

Great Place to work!

I worked at Anthelio Healthcare Solutions

Pros

Challenging work and positive relationships with clients

Cons

No cons I can think of

Worked for Anthelio Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!