Apartment Realty Advisors

www.arausa.com

Apartment Realty Advisors Reviews

4.3

Erik Hagen

A great working environment where I really learned about the multifamily business.

Former Employee - Investment Sales Intern  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Investment Sales Intern in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Apartment Realty Advisors as an intern for less than a year

Pros

They really put the time into helping me learn the skills necessary to succeed on the job.

Cons

Locationally focused but I did get a keen understanding of the south florida market.

ARA has a great work atmosphere and gives good exposure to industry

Current Employee - Real Estate Analyst
    Current Employee - Real Estate Analyst

I have been working at Apartment Realty Advisors full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice coworkers, flexible schedule, small company feel where company shares information on a national level

Cons

Salary and benefits, poor IT support

I loved working at ARA

I worked at Apartment Realty Advisors

Pros

Great Bosses and Employees. I learned so much from everyone in every position at ARA. They have a great sence of Teamwork.

Cons

The market started to slow and it was a little tense at times but there were no cons while working here

None, all of the management were amazing and tought everyone anything asked, They were great and I have never had better.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

fast paced

Former Employee - Real Estate Analyst
    Former Employee - Real Estate Analyst

I worked at Apartment Realty Advisors

Pros

a lot of exposure to the players in the industry, and quick/full immersion into the markets you are assigned to. Make a ton of new contacts just by doing your job.

Cons

you end up working and supporting up to 7 brokers, each with an ego and self-importance about themselves. Basically you have to keep all the brokers happy, and they have to keep all their clients happy after promising them the world, so you're at the rear of the pucker-up train and nobody's behind you.

owners need to invest back into the office more so we have more resources, Don't complain about production and focus and then go spend the rest of the week on the golf course with the same client that never gets you any business.

Worked for Apartment Realty Advisors? Contribute to the Community!