Apartment Realty Advisors

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Erik Hagen

A great working environment where I really learned about the multifamily business.

Investment Sales Intern (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Apartment Realty Advisors as an intern for less than a year

ProsThey really put the time into helping me learn the skills necessary to succeed on the job.

ConsLocationally focused but I did get a keen understanding of the south florida market.

ARA has a great work atmosphere and gives good exposure to industry

Real Estate Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apartment Realty Advisors full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNice coworkers, flexible schedule, small company feel where company shares information on a national level

ConsSalary and benefits, poor IT support

I loved working at ARA

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apartment Realty Advisors

ProsGreat Bosses and Employees. I learned so much from everyone in every position at ARA. They have a great sence of Teamwork.

ConsThe market started to slow and it was a little tense at times but there were no cons while working here

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, all of the management were amazing and tought everyone anything asked, They were great and I have never had better.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

fast paced

Real Estate Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Apartment Realty Advisors

Prosa lot of exposure to the players in the industry, and quick/full immersion into the markets you are assigned to. Make a ton of new contacts just by doing your job.

Consyou end up working and supporting up to 7 brokers, each with an ego and self-importance about themselves. Basically you have to keep all the brokers happy, and they have to keep all their clients happy after promising them the world, so you're at the rear of the pucker-up train and nobody's behind you.

Advice to Senior Managementowners need to invest back into the office more so we have more resources, Don't complain about production and focus and then go spend the rest of the week on the golf course with the same client that never gets you any business.

Worked for Apartment Realty Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apartment Realty Advisors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apartment Realty Advisors CEO Erik Hagen. All reviews posted anonymously by Apartment Realty Advisors employees.