Aperian Global

Aperian Global Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ernest Gundling

It is a good company to work

Country Specialist Consultant (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsGetting the best out of individuals, proper co-ordination , Good appreciation & motivation, payment(salary) made in-time

ConsThey keep you blind folded , would not allow you to know more than your job

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should involve the country specialist to know their entire workshop module & training, so that we can add more value to the job assignment.

Great environment to work in

Country Specialist Associate (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsThe people are the best asset to Aperian Global. There is a very friendly management that is constantly looking out for you. Great work-life balance of those senior to me since I was an intern

ConsUnsure about how the company is planning its next phases of growth in the light of competition within the industry

Advice to Senior ManagementVery satisfied with my experience working as an intern at Aperian Global, the main reason being the support and encouragement of the leadership I had

Best working place and 100% job satisfaction.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsNever seen such employee friendly company. The work environment is excellent, no body plays any dirty politics, everybody is committed to their work and take ownership of their own work. Our managers have inculcated that we are our own bosses and hence the manager employee relationship is awesome. An employee is given ample amount of flexibility in work, most importantly the top management listens to and considers the opinion of each and every individual.

ConsSince it's a growing organization so in terms of career growth initially it seems limited, but I am sure with the growth of the company those aspects will also open up. Annual salary hike is bit low in comparison to other companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement team is great... there can hardly be any advice for a management team which takes into account the opinion of each and every individual in the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working with people who want to make a positive impact on the world

ProsSmall company allows you to make a difference in how things are done and working with very comitted and talented people

ConsSmall company with limited resources, challenges around resources

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to the employees, harness the energy in positive ways

Worked for Aperian Global? Contribute to the Community!