Apex Energy Solutions

Updated September 28, 2014
Updated September 28, 2014
4.3

Michael Foit

Best kept secret in Sales. Great company!

Current Employee - Senior Partner  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun work environment, passionate employees, better pay, flexibility, low pressure sales, high pay for less hours. It's fun working for the most innovative company in your industry! This company not only gives you all the tools to succeed but it is passionate about helping you achieve your goals.

Cons

It has all the ups and downs of a normal sales environment. You work some early evenings and Saturdays but still have flexibility.

Accelerate and Grow Your Sales Career and Earnings in a "Non Corporate" Teamwork Culture

Current Employee - Senior Partner  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Take your existing sales talent to a much higher level by honing your skills with excellent paid training which will benefit you with any future personal and professional endeavor. Our culture rewards and celebrates constant improvement and success with excellent pay along with personal and group sales bonuses incentives which encourage a spirit of teamwork and winning. All junior and senior partners do the training and lead by example investing in you so that you cannot fail. Once you graduate from your training by being voted "in" by all junior and senior partners, you attain the honor of junior partner and being able to wear the Apex shirt and represent the company. You have earned being an elite member of "Apex Club" and have become and are prepared for success. We encourage promotion from junior partner to senior partner when specific goals are met.

What we do is not just a job, it is an art that is developed over time and does not condone mediocrity which is a good thing because just a few can bring the whole group down if you let them. Do not even think of applying if you have to play it "safe" with base plus salary because that's who we are. Being paid on performance only is what constantly drives us to succeed and improve our skill and ultimately you will be paid and grow more as a result. Apex is very intentional with active core values of education, integrity, passion, teamwork, innovation, persistence and energy efficiency.

We have the best sales tools, propitiatory CRM app and superior product and exceptional value which gives us an unfair advantage over our competitors in the market place which is a good think if you are in sales!!

Mornings are free. Part time as a junior partner with only 20 - 25 hours per week required.

Cons

You work into early evenings and on Saturdays. You must be a resilient self starter being able to handle occasional rejection due to no fault of your own. Need a reliable car and iPhone.

You constantly invest in us and inspire us to be better sales professionals! Thank you and keep doing what your are doing!

Fantastic Opportunity! Best career move I could have ever made.

Current Employee - Sales Partner  in  Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Partner in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Whether you stay with Apex for a couple years, or decide to pursue a career inside the organization, you will be given the tools and personal skills that will help you succeed in every aspect of life. Our intensive training program is designed to arm our sales partners with everything necessary for success. Not to mention, the culture inside of Apex is what makes every day so much fun.

Being a part of a company that is growing nationally is also very exciting. As we expand, there are endless opportunities for our young, talented sales people to move up into management roles.

Finally, the autonomy that you have in your day-to-day work is only matched by the compensation Apex provides. This allows you to enjoy your true passions and a very healthy work-life balance.

Apex was the absolute best decision I have ever made!

Cons

As with any sales position - you can expect to hear "no" every day. Apex is not for those who cannot maintain a high level of mental fortitude. In addition, if you don't work you do not get paid, however, the commission structure and earning potential outweighs the temptation to take a day off.

If you are self-motivating and driven you will excel with Apex.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent company, team environment, very rewarding!

Current Employee - Marketing Director  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Incredible room for growth and opportunity. The level of customer service provided makes it a true rewarding feeling knowing that you're a part of enhancing the customers' life and providing a better solution for their needs. Amazing product. The work has been challenging at times but has also provided some of the most rewarding moments!

Cons

The cons are what you make them, just like any job, you can lose sight of what you're doing and as a result, struggle through the day. The cool thing is the job will help you overcome fear, rejection, and negativity. And that will directly affect you, positively, in your everyday life.

Keep building a team-centered mentality.

Where a great business model plus following the system always equals success.

Current Employee - Senior Partner  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

First thing to comment on is the strong company culture, it is represented from the top down. We are supplied with all the tools necessary to be successful and APEX never settles for the status quo. We are constantly improving all aspects of the business. The 2 most appealing aspects of my position are a very fair work-life balance and a very good income that allows me to enjoy all the free time that I am now able to spend with my family. We are a marketing/sales firm that has a true competitive advantage over its competitors. This makes the sales process much more enjoyable, and at the end of the day it just feels good to work for the winning team.

Cons

The only challenges for some people would be if they are not self disciplined. Our work culture is not made for someone who needs to have their hand held every minute of the day. We don't clock in or have someone micromanaging you; which for me is a major pro of this job.

Great company with good morals and people!

Current Employee - Marketing Representative  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very supportive coworkers and boss. Great job for someone who is interested in having a flexible schedule and income. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement so if you are a driven person this would be a great job for you. The company likes to make things fun and incentivized too so there are frequently bonuses or races with an opportunity to make more money and go to interesting places.

Cons

If you are not a motivated person and need someone to set your hours you may struggle working for this company.

Great management! Keep up the amazing work!

INCREDIBLE Opportunity!

Current Employee - National Developer  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - National Developer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Taking a job here was the best career decision I ever made. Great work culture! Apex invests heavily in its people to make sure they succeed. The founder is extremely generous with monetary compensation and bonuses. There is a "lifestyle" aspect where Junior and Senior Sales Partners are encouraged to pursue their passions and interest outside of work. At Apex you have the time and financial freedom to pursue those passions well! Lots of room for upward mobility. I have seen Apex change the lives of friends and associates across the country.

While the environmental impact we have is huge, I love the fact that we place such an emphasis on quality, value, and education. I have to believe in what I am selling...the personal stories of clients who are thrilled because INSIGNIA has improved their daily quality of life are invigorating.

Management works hard to engage and inspire sales associates.

Plus it's just plain fun!

Cons

There is rejection...nothing that persistence and consistency can't overcome. You have to stay positive and recognize that every no is truly one step closer to a yes. I think the hardest part is gradually building the right perception and mental fortitude.

If you don't work, you don't get paid. If you cannot commit to putting 15-20 dedicated and focused hours in a week, this job is probably not for you. That can be tricky when there is no "clock to punch". The good news is that when you work, it is not a matter of "if" you are getting paid, and more of a question of "how much?".

Working for Apex is challenging but is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done.

Current Employee - Sales  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time

Pros

Provides great experience
    Flexible hours
    Great pay
    Lots of room for advancement within the company
    It is a job that you truly get out what you put in
    Knowing every customer is getting a great value and really benefiting from this home improvement project
    Being in a huge industry that is growing

Cons

This is not the type of job where you can go through the motions and collect a pay check at the end of each week. It's for people who want to be challenged and want a rewarding position. You have to be self motivated and have to want to make it happen.

The job is definitely not for everyone, but if you work hard and are teachable, it is a great career.

My experinece with management has been great. They will support you and do everything they can to make you successful. They are beyond fair. I have seen them go out of their way for people who work at Apex and customers countless times when they did not have to.

Great training, product, and hours. Very high earning potential if you're motivated and willing to work.

Current Employee - Marketing Director  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Excellent training and resources given, making success very attainable
    - Offer a high end product that is easy to stand behind
    - I work at the Nashville branch which is relatively new, so the opportunity for very quick promotion from entry level to Director a plus
    - Pay is agressive at entry level, but excellent at Director level
    - Flexible hours
    - Provides great experience in sales, public speaking, and marketing

Cons

- In many ways, you're your own boss, so personal drive is a must
    - Mostly commission based pay; must keep an active work ethic to avoid salary "lulls"
    - Must be thick skinned and competitive -- definitely not for everybody

Great experience for beginning sales people

Former Employee - Marketing Director  in  Bloomington, MN
    Former Employee - Marketing Director in Bloomington, MN

I worked at Apex Energy Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great experience for those who want to be in professional sales later in life. Good compensation for working part time

Cons

Job entails only cold-calling. Have to deal with a lot of rejection.

Be aware of reps losing motivation and figure out how to keep them enthused about the job.

Apex Energy Solutions Photos

Apex Energy Solutions Living Showroom

+ Add Photo

Worked for Apex Energy Solutions? Contribute to the Community!