Apex Energy Solutions Reviews

4.8
Michael Foit

1. Good

I worked at Apex Energy Solutions

Pros

If you work hard, good money, play hard

Cons

1099 so there is that

Advice to Management

Better commission

2. Excellent experience but depends on your franchise

Former Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Junior Sales Partner in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great work culture, flexible hours, fair payment structure, dynamic work

Cons

Lots of rejection (obviously), unstable pay

Advice to Management

Allow franchises to be more flexible to suit individual needs of location instead of forcing them to adhere strictly

3. Incredible team atmosphere, great training, and I love this job

Current Employee - Senior Sales Partner in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Partner in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions

Pros

My schedule is a lot more flexible compared to other careers. My paycheck is in my own hands and I can make as much money as I want. I like being able to help the people we meet with to get a great deal on a great product they need and want. I enjoy making a difference for people in their homes. I'm very satisfied with the kind of training that I've received and that I can in turn allows me to train others. I love that there's a system for success, if you follow the system you'll be successful and if you're not being successful you're not following the system so there's training that can be put in place to correct those things and help you to become more successful. I love the people I work with their all my friends. We have a lot of fun together and we work hard together. Were there to support one another. That's very rare in this type of business atmosphere.

Cons

I can't really think of any cons because this is such an incredible experience and an incredible company to work with.

Advice to Management

None. Thank you. You've changed my life, really, and you know it.

5. Life changing career

Current Employee - Senior Sales Partner in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Partner in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions

Pros

The hours and money are fantastic! You can basically make your own schedule and earn an uncapped commission well into the six figures. At one point a few years ago I was in the restaurant industry making 30k-40k annually and now I'm making over 100k a year. If you are willing to work hard this job, it WILL change your life. My wife is now a stay at home mom and we live very very comfortably and I'm still able to enjoy my free time. The company is also growing almost exponentially. Every year we are opening new offices across the country. I'm incredibly excited about my future with the company.

Cons

Very few cons. The only one I can think of is regardless how much experience you have you still have to start at the bottom and work your way up. However, if you work hard that process can be expedited pretty quickly.

Most innovative and productive company I've ever come across. I'd compare it to Apple with how they transform industries

Current Employee - Sales Partner in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Partner in Denver, CO

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Most laid back yet professional company I've been a part of. Very progressive and innovative. The people are amazing and awesome. I actually fit in here since it's not a corporate culture with tons of rules. My favorite part is that they don't pay you to act like you're working. You get paid for what you produce and that can be a lot in a short amount of time if you get good at it.

Cons

Knocking on doors is weird at first but you get used to it. You must be ok with rejection for this job. The key to success is persistence. Get through all the no's to reach the yes and you will be successful.

7. Apex Energy Solutions is a fantastic company with endless opportunity.

Current Contractor - Senior Sales Partner in Denver, CO
    Current Contractor - Senior Sales Partner in Denver, CO

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

This company is great. Our culture is one that attracts motivated and entrepreneurial individuals. The success of each employee is crucial to the success of the company. The training that is provided at Apex is second to none. I've made more money, by far, in less hours, than at any job I have had or could hope to have. I love the work.

Cons

Apex Energy Solutions is 100% commission based. This scares some, but, if you have drive, talent and passion, all risk is eliminated.

Advice to Management

Fantastic job! That being said, I think that we could have better technology in regards to in home pricing and contact with our manufacturer, Alside. An excel spreadsheet or even loupe based converter for measurements and options in-home would be a fantastic tool. Also, some type of integrated network with Alside, for ease of communication and collaboration, would help streamline processes, especially when problems and changes to contracts arise. Our technology is unmatched and these changes would further our ongoing quest for innovation in our industry.

8. Most innovative company I have ever been exposed to!

Current Contractor - Senior Sales Partner and Area Developer in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible tools. Dynamic environment. Cutting edge products. Leadership that inspires and elevates you personally and professionally. Very rewarding financially. Stellar training and guidance.

Cons

Must be mentally strong as in any sales and marketing position

Advice to Management

Great training that is continually improving.

9. Apex is an awesome company!

Current Employee - Director of New Media in Zionsville, IN
    Current Employee - Director of New Media in Zionsville, IN

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company values, flexible schedule, meritocracy and entrepreneurship are celebrated and rewarded. Weekly team building activities are always a blast. A company full of like minded individuals with a passion for providing the best products and services and a focus on innovative thinking.

Cons

I have no cons to speak of. This has been a great company to work for.

Sales rep

Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Former Contractor - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Apex Energy Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

challenging market to be in

Best kept secret in Sales. Great company!

Current Employee - Senior Partner in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apex Energy Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment, passionate employees, better pay, flexibility, low pressure sales, high pay for less hours. It's fun working for the most innovative company in your industry! This company not only gives you all the tools to succeed but it is passionate about helping you achieve your goals.

Cons

It has all the ups and downs of a normal sales environment. You work some early evenings and Saturdays but still have flexibility.

Apex Energy Solutions Response

Nov 4, 2014Director of New Media

Thanks for providing your review! Glad to hear you're enjoying your career with Apex and have seen both personal and professional growth as a result of your time with Apex.

Apex Energy Solutions Photos