Apex Industrial Technologies

Updated Oct 31, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kent Savage

Fun place to work that understands work/life balance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Apex Industrial Technologies

ProsGreat people, great leadership that allows you to grow as an individual. They seek production and fun at same time.

ConsOther than a small, but rapidly growing firm, I can not find much of a downside. I would recommend this firm to anyone

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to place the emphasis on creating an environment that is both fun and challenging. The perks make all the difference.

APEX Supply Chain Technologies.....not the place to work

Mason, OH

I have been working at Apex Industrial Technologies full-time for less than a year

ProsNice new Building
Nice new office surroundings
Nice new cubes

ConsHave to be Chinese to advance or to be heard by Senior Management
Corrosive Development Team atmosphere
Neglectful of customer needs
No means to keep the Trajectory environment up should there be a disaster
No way to guarantee transactions aren't lost when there is a network interruption

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement, you have a corrosive attitude in your Development Team. Their inability to embrace industry best practices is shocking. The lack of team spirit and over use of finger pointing was hard to deal with. Your management team is not equipped to fix your Development team problem. Heads should roll before your customers find a better partner. Start by replacing your CTO and Architect. They are hacks. They are the source of your problem due to their close minded unpolished approach to system development. Senior Management doesn't know the truth from the lies that spew from the company's development team.

Get your popcorn folks! You'll be reading about this company and the havoc they will cause to their customers bottom lines. Heaven help them should they need recover customer data should a disaster hit the Mason, OH area.

This company should be audited. The upside to working at Apex is that you are an automatic candidate for the Healthcare.gov web system. You can take all your bad habits and successfully screw up the policies of any poor soul needing healthcare.

Stagnation

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Milford, OH

I worked at Apex Industrial Technologies full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI guess you call say it very very very very stable.

Close team members, and mostly just close team members, were getting very well.

Can be pretty flexible on work schedule and location. This is definitely a big plus.

ConsNo growth whatsoever. For almost 9 years working there, had been doing exactly the same thing. No growth in knowledge. No growth in career. Barely above CPI in pay, avg. 2.5% per year for almost 9 years.

Some people from other teams are notoriously difficult to work with. However, they seem to be doing great in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't even know where to start. To big a company to hope for any change in cultures.

Worked as a product Design Intern

Product Designing Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Apex Industrial Technologies

ProsGot job during recession 2009. Was given the complete responsibility to start a project from scratch. No pressure at all.

ConsSmall company. I was the only one in Mechanical Engineering department apart from my supervisor. Less pay but ok because of recession.

Advice to Senior ManagementEverything was very nice. Work environment including friday lunches and cruise trip were very enthusiastic and interactive. No suggestions at all. All is well.

Worked for Apex Industrial Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apex Industrial Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apex Industrial Technologies CEO Kent Savage. All reviews posted anonymously by Apex Industrial Technologies employees.