Be The First To
Not yet rated.
2 people found this helpful
I have been working at Apex Merchant Group
Pros – 1. APEX has great commissions, love the pay structure
2. Wasn’t sure about APEX but once I got started it was obvious that they knew how to help me in the field.
3. I saw some of the negative postings, It’s been nothing but a good experience for me
4. I can tell that they really care about how they treat their customers; I have nothing bad to say about them.
5. I love getting paid daily; I don’t have to wait a week like lots of other places I worked.
6. APEX makes it easy, fun and I love the way that I feel like I’m getting the best support possible from my Manager.
7. I have written 48 deals with APEX and only had minor issues. I get a big bonus once I write my 75th deal.
8. So many companies out there are full of it, I love the way that APEX does what they say they are going to do.
9. Last week I made $1,900! Love this job!
Cons – The only Downsides are the hours. When you're trying to make a ton of money, you have to work alot...
Advice to Senior Management – None really. A good program...
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2012-03-28 13:09 PDT
1 person found this helpful
I worked at Apex Merchant Group as a contractor for less than a year
Pros – Leads are provided without cost to contractor.
Potential for good pay.
Cons – Merchants are not allowed to cancel appointments.
Bad BBB rating.
Bad reputation overall.
Poor customer service.
Advice to Senior Management – Revamp your customer service and sales method before you go under.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-02-04 13:02 PST
4 people found this helpful
I worked at Apex Merchant Group full-time for less than a year
Pros – Easy to get the job.
Cons – The "so called" appointments are bogus. My first and last day was 11/19/2012. I drove over 60 miles to two appointments and both owners were never informed. They never received a phone call and had no interest in the products. Walking in stone cold is soliciting and rude. This company's appointment policy is completely fake. Don't waste your time! The 5 hr training class is also BS! Anytime you can get a sales job without a background check, drug test, or reference check means that the company is hiding something. Also this company was rated "F" by the BBB on a scale from A+ to F.
Advice to Senior Management – Tell the truth or find another job.
2012-11-22 05:02 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –