Apostolic Christian Resthaven

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

one of the top 5 nursing homes in Illinois

Registered Nurse- Long Term Care (Current Employee)
Elgin, IL

I have been working at Apostolic Christian Resthaven full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIntimate environment with 50 skilled care beds, 2 nurses per shift and each CNA has between 5-8 patients each depending on the shift. Easy to schedule vacations and swap weekends. Generally an excellent team environment with a focus on EBP and improving the standard of care.

ConsManagement is non-existent on the floor, un-involved with the residents and do not appear to have authority or respect among some nursing staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome involved outside of the office space. Get to know the residents, ask the nursing their opinions on where donation money can be utilized best in the facility. Continue to work towards maintaining a home-like atmosphere for our residents.

Worked for Apostolic Christian Resthaven? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apostolic Christian Resthaven reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Apostolic Christian Resthaven employees.