AppLovin Reviews

4.9
AppLovin CEO Adam Foroughi
Adam Foroughi

1. Featured Review

My dream job I didn't know existed

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at AppLovin full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working at AppLovin since the start and have watched it grow from a name to a major player in the mobile ad space. AppLovin is a company full of talented employees, amazing perks and great benefits. Everyone works together seamlessly like a family and together we move quickly but strongly to get the job done.

Cons

Absolutely nothing at all !

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. A team of the best of the best

I have been working at AppLovin full-time

Pros

Before I join this company, AppLovin says we only want teammate who is the best of the best. After I've been lucky to join in, I realize the past glory was such a small deal. Here you are working -with the smartest teammates, who are straightforward and efficient, and result-oriented -on the great product, which has been developed for 3 years dedicated -in a company which is healthy, honest, and trustful -with the incredible CEO whose work efficiency is like magic. You could definitely be able to learn entrepreneurship from him, if you always have a dream of building up your own company.

Cons

If you are afraid of the high speed and the proactive work from everyone, don't apply for the job. It's for the most ambitious people to create impact in mobile world.

Advice to Management

Looking forward to a global winning with local success around the world.

Best work environment I have ever experienced. Fast paced, lots of work, never boring.

I have been working at AppLovin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with AppLovin for over a year and can honestly say that it is pretty great. It goes beyond the many perks we get, without them this would still be a great place to work.We are hard working young, savvy people, always busy, never bored. Our three co-founders are the best at what they do and they and have made from AppLovin the company that it is today.

Cons

Mmmmm, don't have one really.

5. Great place to work in Bay Area

Current Employee - Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at AppLovin full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very challenging and interesting projects. Very good company culture and every one is very easing going. Diversified catered lunch, many kinds of organic fruits and drinks and very awesome kitchen.

Cons

Needs more connection between the engineering teams and business teams. Sometimes parking might be not very convenient.

Advice to Management

Optimistic about the company's future.

6. Best company i've ever worked for

I have been working at AppLovin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Too many to list. A few are: each employee is always learning, benefits are fantastic and we are solving a huge problem in the industry.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Don't change

7. Hands down the best place to work for!

Current Employee - Software Developer in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at AppLovin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At AppLovin, you get a chance to work with a bunch of really motivated, technology-savvy people who are all greatly passionate about the company's success. Everyone is extremely helpful and the atmosphere thrives on collaboration! Not to mention the amazing perks...free lunches, laundry, gym, frequent offsite events. Really couldn't have asked for more!

Cons

With the two different offices, there is a lack of interaction between engineers and business people. That just means you learn a little less about what's going on the other side unless you are proactive.

Advice to Management

As another reviewer put, Don't go changing!

8. Hard work, but it is recognized and rewarded at this company.

I have been working at AppLovin full-time

Pros

A lot is expected from every employee at AppLovin - the work is intense at times, but your skills will grow exponentially and you will be rewarded for the effort put in. Teammates want you to learn and succeed, so asking for help or advice is encouraged. The benefits are the best I've experienced - from the health insurance, to free public transportation, to catered lunches. (Plus, there's Sour Patch Kids on the snack wall!)

Cons

The office is split between San Francisco and Palo Alto locations, which makes getting to know your co-workers in the other location difficult.

9. Best job I've ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at AppLovin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Both both sides of the company, engineering and business, have really smart and dedicated people - Amazing growth - Great benefits - Fun and challenging place to work

Cons

No cons that I can think of. Only writing something here to fill the 20 word minimum required by glassdoor.

Advice to Management

None. They are doing a fantastic job!

AppLovin is a family, not a company.

Current Employee - Secret in Secret Town, CA
    Current Employee - Secret in Secret Town, CA

I have been working at AppLovin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

AppLovin isn't a company, it's a family. Everyone comes in with the attitude to win and literally puts their heart and soul into the company. The management does a great job of giving everyone the tools to succeed as well, instead of micro-managing people. I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity and look forward to keep growing with the family :).

Cons

We'll sell at some point and i'll have to work for boring corporate america again.

Advice to Management

Keep being amazing :).

AppLovin Response

Sep 29, 2014 – Technical Recruiter

Hello. Thank you very much for your review. I am always interested in receiving feedback from our employees and would be open to a future opportunity to speak with you directly about your working ... More

The most intelligent group of people I've ever worked with.

Current Employee - Management in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Management in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AppLovin full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Oh the pro's... where do you begin. To lead things off, the team and culture in general could be the top pro of them all. Every person is super friendly, intelligent, and its like working with a group of best friends. Not to mention, the CEO could be one of the coolest people I've ever met in my life. He's a business savvy individual, understands tech, but can shoot the crap about sports or anything in general any day of the week. They pay for our dry cleaning, lunch daily, quarterly team parties, free gym... the list goes on. Applovin could quite honestly be one of the coolest places to work ever.

Cons

Other than the fact you'll gain weight from the amazing food and snacks they provide. I can't think of anything bad about this place.

Advice to Management

I think they got this covered.

RSS Feed </> Embed