Apple

www.apple.com

Apple Reviews in Annapolis, MD

Apple CEO Tim Cook

Tim Cook

Pros
  • Apple retail had great benefits for their employees from perks to policy(in 208 reviews)

• Great staff, excellent work environment nothing beats apple when it comes to computers(in 194 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance and handling any customer issues as well as the long hours(in 194 reviews)

• could be physically tiring due to the long hours of walking and standing on concrete floors(in 133 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Best job I'm retail, period.

Sales Specialist (Current Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsOrganized management, wonderful coworkers, excellent pay, supportive environment, versatile scheduling, catered food, benefits, career opportunities, holidays off.

ConsSmaller stores and huge crowds can be so overwhelming sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan't think of anything at the moment.

If you are looking to work at a great place with great people, work at Apple.

Concierge (Current Employee) Annapolis, MD

ProsThe people, the products, and the company. Almost every week when I go into work I meet new people who amaze me about what they can do. The products speak for themselves. And the discounts also help out a college student who is pressed for money. Speaking of money, the pay is great, starting at 10.50 in retail, with room to get raises almost every 4 months. Working for the best company in the electronic industry that cares about its people, its roles, and its products so much that if they dont make you say "wow, thats amazing", they dont do it. Apple is an amazing company that breaks down barriers everyday.

ConsPeople wanting to know when the new iphone/ cpu will be out/ every 1 out of every 100 customers will be bitchy, but other than that, enriching peoples lives everyday and helping people with the tools that they need to accomplish amazing feats always feels good. INFORMATION. Knowing all of the stats of everything, how much memory, how much ram, whats applecare? Whats 1-to-1? needing to know the ins and outs of everything is tough, but its worth it. And learning all of the job titles and the roles of the store are kind of hard, but when you know the way that it works better, it helps you do your job much more efficiently.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what they do

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!