Apple

Apple Reviews in Calgary, AB

Updated May 5, 2014

Apple CEO Tim Cook

Tim Cook

Pros
  • Apple retail had great benefits for their employees from perks to policy(in 208 reviews)

• Great staff, excellent work environment nothing beats apple when it comes to computers(in 194 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance and handling any customer issues as well as the long hours(in 194 reviews)

• could be physically tiring due to the long hours of walking and standing on concrete floors(in 133 reviews)

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

The best place to work retail

Apple Family Room Specialist (Current Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

ProsApple is job that helps make all of its workers progress and be their best. The managers are super friendly and are willing to take feedback. If you ever have an issue with another worker, you can talk to them directly or let a leader know and the issue is quickly resolved. Apple really cares about its employees and will implement almost anything to make them happy.

ConsApple is like any retail store in that you have to work retail hours. There are some days that you will work till 9 or 10pm.

A reasonable place to work.

Apple Solutions Consultant (Current Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

ProsGreat pay and culture with solid training resources. Great benefits package, ESPP plan and RRSP matching.

ConsVERY harsh management. Can be a very stressful place to work. Zero sympathy for failure and high expectations of success, even if it's nothing you have direct control over.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive props and kudos where they are deserved. My upper management NEVER reached out after a success. Only when times were tough and sales were down did I hear from management.

Amazing experience. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Current Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

Prosa very innovative, and intensive 13 day training process, good wage, excellent work environment.

Consit is retail... so there are odd hours, and sometimes pissed off customers, but overall, its the best it gets for a job in retail.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is an amazing place to be every day.

Creative (Apple Store) (Current Employee) Calgary, AB (Canada)

ProsIncredible products, passionate people, and a stimulating environment.

ConsIt can get incredibly busy from time to time.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!