Apple
3.9 of 5 3,435 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Apple Reviews

Pros:
  • "Great benefits with above average pay scales for most departments"
    in 195 reviews
  • "Great staff, excellent work environment nothing beats apple when it comes to computers"
    in 185 reviews
Cons:
  • "work life balance and handling any customer issues as well as the long hours"
    in 168 reviews
  • "could be physically tiring due to the long hours of walking and standing on concrete floors"
    in 131 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

I am only limited by myself.

Wireless Multi-Media Technical Support (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

ProsJob security and the pride of working for the best company in the world where creativity and ideas are more important than experience and excellence is the rule, not the exception.

ConsNon salary employees rotate schedules every 3 months. OT requirements during Christmas and working Christmas.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs Steve told Tim, continue to do what is right! Keep the foundation of creativity and excellence Steve built intact and flourishing. We are leaders in every area of our business...keep it up!

Awesome people and a great atmosphere.

Bethesda, MD

ProsIf you enjoy fast paced environments and always having to think on your feet, it is the perfect place for you.

ConsThere are no cons for working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Fun environment to work

Ridgeland, MS

ProsFun work environment. Opportunities to grow within the company are limitless

ConsI haven no experienced any downsides to working at Apple yet...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you're doing because it works well!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awesome

Austin, TX

ProsOpportunity for advancement, great people, great pay, great experience, overall just a great time, good fellow employees, 8 bucks a month for a gym membership, definately one of the best companies to work for, its great & i love it!

ConsI cant think of any, they give out free apples to employees, cons would just be those that apply to all companies in general, whatever that may be!

Advice to Senior Managementit would be super awesome if volt employees could also use the gym! oh and maybe all employees would get free iPhones? haha just sayin :)

Amazing so far

Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA

ProsThe experience has been amazing and to sum it up in one word, it's been because of the people.

ConsNothing so far! It's been a great experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the vision of Steve Jobs and make our company continue to be amazing and innovate.

Uhmazing...

Houston, TX

ProsThe overall experience is unbelievable.

Consretail hours and working holidays.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work.

Enriching Lives

Manhasset, NY

ProsThe atmosphere in the store is unlike any other. Not only that, but the amazing collection of personalities, minds and atitudes that make up the Apple family make it impossible to enjoy yourself while working. Putting smiles on a persons face after showing them something new is just an amazing feeling. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

ConsThe only downside of working at Apple is the fact that I have to go home at the end of the day. I honestly love this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team at Apple are the most supportive I've ever had the pleasure working with. At previous jobs, I always felt somewhat daunted when approaching management. I used to feel that managers didn't care about me. But my sentiments have changed. At this company, the management team feels almost like the advisory feeling you would get from a grandparent. They're calm, understanding and caring. If every company operated at a fraction of the way Apple does then the world would be a different place.

Apple is a fast growing, fast developing company that inspires employees and customers to be better all around.

Orlando, FL

ProsThe people are great, the atmosphere is enticing, the product is desirous, and the job is fun. I am a people person and a tech nerd and love getting paid to talk about a product that I love and provide great service to people that I know will find value in what I do and the product they buy. The company is at the forefront of technology and has endless potential with an increasing customer base. Great company to work for and work with as I develop myself and do my best to help my peers grow too.

ConsBiggest con is the fact that its retail, not always the best hours, but management works with us for our schedule.
    Not enough time in the day to develop myself in order to progress from position to position because the traffic is so heavy. I need to take more initiative in this area however. Could find some ways to help retail employees have more incentive: free products or fun, non-customer affected contests (not suggesting commission, but metric based things...?)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and continue to encourage us to develop and pursue what we want out of this company!

It is the single best job place i have ever worked

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

ProsGreat benefits and discounts and life experiences are that are unparalleled.

ConsI can't think of any...

One of the best experiences of my life!

Computer Advisor (Current Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

ProsNo traffic to get to work!

ConsStuck in your office all day.

Advice to Senior ManagementApple is an amazing company to work for. No complaints on my end.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All 208 reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.