Apple

www.apple.com

Apple Reviews

Pros
  • Great benefits with above average pay scales for most departments(in 207 reviews)

• Great staff, excellent work environment nothing beats apple when it comes to computers(in 195 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance and handling any customer issues as well as the long hours(in 190 reviews)

• could be physically tiring due to the long hours of walking and standing on concrete floors(in 133 reviews)

Awesome place to work coolest technologies on earth

QA Engineer (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

ProsExcellent colleagues
    Immense growth
    Cool technologies
    Nice projects
    Can switch to various teams

ConsNo free lunches, gym etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing the great work !!

Setup for success

Data Analyst (Current Employee) Elk Grove, CA

ProsThe company is innovative, the corporate culture is amazing. You are truly setup for success when you start working there. I have found that management is open and ready to help.

ConsThings can get stressful we're a company who releases new products constantly and you have to be up on the latest technology all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementGetting my job at Apple made the day the last company I worked for laid me off the best day of my life.

I have had a lot of fun, have learned a lot and working at Apple has definitely been a great experience.

Family Room Specialist (Current Employee) Salem, NH

ProsApple provides their employees with great growth opportunities. The management lets you achieve and develop on your own, without pushing or prodding you into roles you don't necessarily want. They expect you to own your own development and to push yourself to be better.

ConsWhile Apple pays better relative to other retail environments, considering Apple's massive cash assets and the knowledge their employees are expected to display, I would expect them to compensate their employees somewhat better. Apple's attitude on the matter is that their work environment is an "experience" which is as rewarding as cash compensation. While I understand and appreciate the value of this work environment, you can't pay the bills with "experience."

Advice to Senior ManagementI would consider compensating employees better. I have seen far too many extremely talented and dedicated people leave Apple simply because another position pays much better.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fantastic place to work.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

ProsEngineers at Apple get to make real contributions that will benefit tens or hundreds of millions of people everyday. That's awesome. Everyone makes substantial contributions to one or more products. I think incredibly highly of all of my co-workers. They do some of the best engineering work I've seen anywhere.

ConsProducts go out the door on a schedule. Those schedules can be aggressive. If you can't deliver, you are left behind.

wonderful

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosgreat 401 k benefits, flexible schedules, great people to support you, comfortable work environment, very understanding time and attendance policy

Consi have no complaints as of yet.

Great Culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsFlexible, Great Culture, Decent Retail Pay, Above Average Benefits, Exciting Job

ConsDepends on management and location of experience. Promotions are mostly laterale without pay raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on how to promote growth within your employees.

a good place to work hard

Intern (Former Employee) Cupertino, CA

Prosa company that everyone loves: the world will cheer you just because you wear that badge
    great products, with a focus on perfection - you are constantly pushed to do better
    a dynamic work environment: everyone's contributions are valued

Conslong work hours, probably too long at times
    the focus on perfection can become stressful when deadlines approach
    secrecy all around the place: you can know a lot about what goes on in your group, but anything beyond that is a mystery

good

Testing Engineer (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

Prosgood company good pay good benefit

Consbusy company stressful working enviroment

It has been a great ride.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

ProsSalary, cooperation among different groups, ethics, and bleeding edge work.

ConsLately, a lack of equipment to do the job and excess secrecy/security.

Advice to Senior ManagementLighten up - we're not leaking secrets. Stop being cheap with the tools we need to work.

Best job I ever had

Receptionist (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

ProsIt's the greatest place ever! Great pay, great people, paid vacations.....

ConsI don't have anything bad to say!

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!