Apple Reviews

3.9

Apple CEO Tim Cook
Tim Cook

Pros
  • Apple retail had great benefits for their employees from perks to policy (in 240 reviews)

• Great staff, excellent work environment nothing beats apple when it comes to computers (in 204 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance and handling any customer issues as well as the long hours (in 243 reviews)

• could be physically tiring due to the long hours of walking and standing on concrete floors (in 148 reviews)

More Highlights

I am only limited by myself.

Current Employee - Wireless Multi-Media Technical Support in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Wireless Multi-Media Technical Support in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Job security and the pride of working for the best company in the world where creativity and ideas are more important than experience and excellence is the rule, not the exception.

Cons

Non salary employees rotate schedules every 3 months. OT requirements during Christmas and working Christmas.

As Steve told Tim, continue to do what is right! Keep the foundation of creativity and excellence Steve built intact and flourishing. We are leaders in every area of our business...keep it up!

Awesome people and a great atmosphere.

Current Employee - Specialist in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Specialist in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Apple

Pros

If you enjoy fast paced environments and always having to think on your feet, it is the perfect place for you.

Cons

There are no cons for working here.

N/A

Fun environment to work

Current Employee - Specialist in Ridgeland, MS
    Current Employee - Specialist in Ridgeland, MS

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Fun work environment. Opportunities to grow within the company are limitless

Cons

I haven no experienced any downsides to working at Apple yet...

Keep on doing what you're doing because it works well!

Awesome

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, great people, great pay, great experience, overall just a great time, good fellow employees, 8 bucks a month for a gym membership, definately one of the best companies to work for, its great & i love it!

Cons

I cant think of any, they give out free apples to employees, cons would just be those that apply to all companies in general, whatever that may be!

it would be super awesome if volt employees could also use the gym! oh and maybe all employees would get free iPhones? haha just sayin :)

Amazing so far

Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The experience has been amazing and to sum it up in one word, it's been because of the people.

Cons

Nothing so far! It's been a great experience.

Continue the vision of Steve Jobs and make our company continue to be amazing and innovate.

Uhmazing...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The overall experience is unbelievable.

Cons

retail hours and working holidays.

keep up the good work.

Enriching Lives

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manhasset, NY

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The atmosphere in the store is unlike any other. Not only that, but the amazing collection of personalities, minds and atitudes that make up the Apple family make it impossible to enjoy yourself while working. Putting smiles on a persons face after showing them something new is just an amazing feeling. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Cons

The only downside of working at Apple is the fact that I have to go home at the end of the day. I honestly love this company.

The management team at Apple are the most supportive I've ever had the pleasure working with. At previous jobs, I always felt somewhat daunted when approaching management. I used to feel that managers didn't care about me. But my sentiments have changed. At this company, the management team feels almost like the advisory feeling you would get from a grandparent. They're calm, understanding and caring. If every company operated at a fraction of the way Apple does then the world would be a different place.

Apple is a fast growing, fast developing company that inspires employees and customers to be better all around.

Current Employee - Specialist in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The people are great, the atmosphere is enticing, the product is desirous, and the job is fun. I am a people person and a tech nerd and love getting paid to talk about a product that I love and provide great service to people that I know will find value in what I do and the product they buy. The company is at the forefront of technology and has endless potential with an increasing customer base. Great company to work for and work with as I develop myself and do my best to help my peers grow too.

Cons

Biggest con is the fact that its retail, not always the best hours, but management works with us for our schedule.
    Not enough time in the day to develop myself in order to progress from position to position because the traffic is so heavy. I need to take more initiative in this area however. Could find some ways to help retail employees have more incentive: free products or fun, non-customer affected contests (not suggesting commission, but metric based things...?)

Keep up the good work and continue to encourage us to develop and pursue what we want out of this company!

It is the single best job place i have ever worked

Current Employee - Specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Current Employee - Specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Great benefits and discounts and life experiences are that are unparalleled.

Cons

I can't think of any...

One of the best experiences of my life!

Current Employee - Computer Advisor in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Computer Advisor in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Apple

Pros

No traffic to get to work!

Cons

Stuck in your office all day.

Apple is an amazing company to work for. No complaints on my end.