Appletree Answering

Not yet rated.

n/a

Good Company

Customer Experience Expert (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsCo-workers were helpful and atmosphere was welcoming. Everyone worked well together.

ConsPay could be increased. Schedules were not set. You never knew what your schedule would be for the next week which made it hard to plan anything outside of work. The company was bought out recently and some good people were let go because they could not pass the requirements of the new company.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider raising the pay to keep good people.

Move on.

Dispatcher (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat co-workers that contribute to your training

ConsManagement makes it a hostile work environment. The pay can be a lot better and no set schedules

Learning Experience

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe people are amazing. This is a great learning experience and a good company to help you build your resume with. Great for new college grads looking to get some experience.

ConsThe compensation is mediocre. Upper level management does not compensate properly.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider compensating your employees what they deserve.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Perfect Atmosphere

Customer Experience Expert (Current Employee) San Juan, PR

ProsThe entire company oriented to helping our clients and their customers. Their is constant supervision so you never feel like you'll mess up. People are really friendly and helpful.

ConsSometimes I do feel like we don't do enough to help customers, but that depends on how much our client wants us to do.

Advice to Senior Managementone advice I can think of i to update the computer hardware just to make everything run smoother.

Absolutely great company to work for

Customer Experience Expert (Former Employee) San Juan, PR

ProsGreat culture, great incentive programs, great environment.

ConsNone that have much to do with the company. The cons have more to do with the work itself (angry customers, etc)

Unprofessional, Unrealistic Expectations

Customer Experience Expert (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsTime Flexibility, Job is easy to do.

ConsThe compensation is very low. We provide a lot of different services for over 500 companies, and the pay is horrible compared to other call center/ answering service.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe GREAT Program needs to go back to the old ways. Each site over the US go by different metrics. There needs to be a universal metric, because managers and inexperienced team leads make up their own requirements, and when you do meet them, they change the requirements, so it makes it hard to achieve goals. Stop breaking the promises and employees and breaking the Employment Laws. Increase the pay rate, and stop lying to your employees.

It is an easy job with much growth potential

Customer Expert (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe company has great individuals to work with coming from many different walks in life. The nature of the work is very easy and there is a great emphasis on training, career development, and enhancing employee moral through various activities.

ConsSitting down for 10-11 hours at a time may be excruciating for some. At times the nature of the work can be too easy and thus one may become bored or not feel challenged at all.

Worked for Appletree Answering? Contribute to the Community!