Appnomic Systems
www.appnomic.com Bangalore, India 150 to 499 Employees

Appnomic Systems Reviews

Updated Apr 3, 2014

D. Padmanabhan

Review of my experience as a salesperson.

Senior Sales Strategist (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat leadership team, excellent product, good marketing and sales approach

ConsEarly stage technology which leverages the big data analytics space, needs patience as the marketing and sales processes take shape.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove website, better messaging

Exciting company with tremendous potential for innovation

Sales (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Appnomic Systems full-time

ProsI was very impressed with Ray Solnik and the potential of the product to incorporate predictive analytics using trends, application behavior and machine learning to shift the APM paradigm from react and repair, to one that is proactive by working to prevent issues from occurring in the first place. There is a very compelling story around the suite of offerings.

ConsAsking the industry to change their way of thinking requires very forward-thinking companies when you think about the Gartner Hype Cycle. The common challenges a start-up typically faces.

Advice to Senior ManagementProduct focus and execution

Leading the way, applying analytics for a completely new and better way to run IT

Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAppnomic is working on a very interesting, intellectually stimulating challenge. We have a number of talented, hard working, and really nice people here. We are among the earliest in our industry and there is an enormous growth opportunity ahead.

ConsBeing early in an industry, especially in technology, can be very uncomfortable, chaotic, confusing, challenging, AND frustrating at times. We have to build EVERYTHING and there is rarely time to get it all done. This type of company is not for everyone, but if you want to make a difference where you work and in the world of new technologies, it's worth working through the tough challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working at building the Appnomic software solutions AND the kind of company you'd like to be proud of. Keep on truckin'!

I' m working at Appnomic Systems full-time for past year

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for less than a year

Prosshould take care of employee satisfaction.. salary is very less

Consmanagement not Understand what Employee needs...

Company lacks direction

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsInteresting work domain. Good location within the city.

ConsOffice culture full of politics. Lack of technology focus. Outdated technologies and tools used for everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut a value system in place

One of India’s 50 Best Small & Startup IT Companies to Work with in 2013.

Account Team Lead (Current Employee)

I have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsI have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for more than a year

Given that this is a start up company, I believe it has made strides in improving every aspect of an employee. Smart, charismatic PRESIDENT who you can trust is making good decisions. For the employee, this translates into an almost limitless sense of possibility to contribute, to learn, and to grow as a professional.

Top management is very visionary and good in decisions
Freedom to express and encourages innovative ideas and gives platform to perform

Given the kind of exposure I get here, i would strongly recommend Appnomic to anyone having a zeal to learn technologies and grow.

ConsTakes time to move things in the company. The management is a slow sometimes

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it fun, reward good behavior and hard work!

“Great Learning ground and great place to excel and grow!”

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsI have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for more than a year

So many great reasons to work here but you must be comfortable working in the always changing, rapid unpredictable pace of a early start up. Also once you have proven your worth and are in the eyes of the management, it is easier to carve your career path. You can switch between projects and take up new roles.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall doing well. Keep up the great training opportunities

Good place to work!!!!

I have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros- Prove to your reporting manager and the management that you have the ability, you will be rewarded.
- Is a great place to work. The take away would be knowledge.
- Good Colleagues to work with.
- Senior management is approachable- you will be heard.
- Good learning environment.
- The best thing I have experienced here is a good work environment and reporting managers have always tried their best to help/advise when you are really stuck.
- No micro management (I am glad that I have a boss who does not believe in micro management - Cannot say it is the same with other teams/projects)
- The company is trying to grow hence there are indeed lots of potential for growth.
- Folks who have stayed for longer duration, see the benefit in a long run.
- Stock options offered to employees (Not all)
- Most teams strive to stay focused and achieve their goals and have fun at the same time.

Cons- The thrust to move aggressively without understanding a complete/effective SWOT analysis is a gap to be filled.
- Appraisal system. Compensation needs to be bench marked with other, similar organizations in the market because it is not as per the performance, to a few people within the org.
- Rewards and recognition have come to a sudden halt!!!!!
- There is a sense of seizure among employees with managers tracking your movements on daily basis.
- No clear cut designation and role mapping- Roles and responsibilities have to be clarified to avoid confusion. A few people seem to be accountable without authority or have authority but no accountability.
- To rise in ranks, just be a yes-man to your reporting bosses.
- No 360 degree feedback

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees (Both old and new) must be given feedback on time and compensated adequately for their talents. You can bring the best out of an employee through motivation and encouragement!

We are with you and would want to contribute in the overall success.

A fast growing, employee friendly company

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Appnomic Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros- Management is extremely open to inputs on projects and operations from employees
- Management is keen to mentor employees to help them evolve as better professionals
- Appnomic Systems enables and encourages employees to have a perfect work-life balance
- The company is ambitious and has concrete action plans in place to achieve their goals

Cons- Perhaps, HR team needs to find a way to establish and sustain a good, ongoing employee connect initiative. The team at Appnomic is growing - this initiative might be very useful to both the company and the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementMight be - a 100% (if not more) US focused business approach ( to sell to SMB online businesses) on a SaaS model would help Appnomic's cause.

Good to learn new technologies available with various customers

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Appnomic Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood place to start for freshers where you can start your Technical career

ConsShould take care of Employee statisfaction

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease try to understand about employees needs

Worked for Appnomic Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Appnomic Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Appnomic Systems CEO D. Padmanabhan. All 18 reviews posted anonymously by Appnomic Systems employees.