Apria Healthcare

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dan Starck

Pros
  • Good pay by the hour and the job is local deliveries(in 10 reviews)

• Good salary range, opportunities for advancement, worked with a lot of great people(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • They are deleting its customer service staff to switch to phone button system(in 22 reviews)

• Everyone is overwhelmed and all upper management cares is about numbers(in 13 reviews)

Best Company to Work For

Customer Eligibility Specialist (Current Employee) Littleton, CO

ProsYou wont find one single person - out of 150 employees that wouldn't stop to help out with whatever you need. The compassion and determination that each employee and management has is what makes Apria unique.. Each person is absolutely wonderful, always showing appreciation to all employees with great insurance, pay and the ability to move up in the company. Many perks but you need to take that job offer too enjoy all Apria does for their employees.

ConsThe learning curve at first can be tough, but don't let it deter you one single bit. You have a question you can literally go up to any manager and they will drop what they are doing to help or find someone to help you. With the 5 week training class they offer is hands on - and is awesome.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing, Apria should be #1 on Best Place to Work in Colorado.

Great 6 years so far

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat medical sales experience. A great place to start your sales career, and you really have the opportunity to grow with in the company

ConsLots of changes, but that is the industry and not so much the company itself

Great company with locations everywhere

Suspended Billing Representative (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

ProsGreat company, constant changes and continued learning of new insurance requirements, challenging workload.

ConsWith the changes comes delayed communication and updated work list, insurance based, so always changing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Going in the right direction

ProsCompany has new visionary CEO. He is focused on the right issues and making all the right moves. He brings industry experience with strong strategic vision. Positioning the company for greatness.

ConsHigh growth high change may not be for everyone. Some people want a job that is the same thing every day. That is not apria. Apria is moving forward very quickly. May be too much for some.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course. You have the right strategy.

Excellent Company

Manager (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsRewarded for contributions and hard work

ConsNeed to have more parking

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in employees

Love it

ProsGreat management, incentives, good company culture, upper management truly cares about its employees, great benefits, Great employees, family style atmosphere

ConsNothing negative to say about them

It has been great place for me and if you're willing to go where the position is, there is no limit to your growth!

Customer Quality Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsIndividual branch managers care about their employees
    Information is circulated fast
    Lots of growth potential
    Excellent benefits and it is easy to get time off when needed

ConsNot enough people to do all the work
    Most of customer service has been shipped overseas
    Corporate has no idea what the branches actually do

Driver/ warehouse

Driver (Current Employee) Anchorage, AK

ProsGreat Company to work for and plenty of room for advancement. I have moved all over the US with this career.

ConsI really can't say that there are any. Maybe the fact that most of the branches are located in towns with US Bases.

Advice to Senior ManagementI wish that management would look into the companies, and see that the branches are not all that their cracked up to be.

I love working there. The relationships I've build have been accomodating

Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosgreat work environment, flexible vacations, pay for tolls and reimbursement for gas

Consscheduling could be better and alot of driving between the five boroughs

Customer service needs to explain the info better to the patients.

Branch Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee)

ProsGreat pay. You can move up in positions quickly if you are willing to re-locate. Great people to work with. Good training. You will get your chance to shine if you put in the effort.

ConsThey will try to make your plate as full as possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep giving our raises.

Worked for Apria Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!