Apriso

Be The First To
Add Photos

Apriso President and CEO Jim Henderson

Jim Henderson

Great company to work for with open minded people in management.

Solution Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsApriso realizes the value of their employees and also acknowledges hard work.
    The pay is reasonable and avergage.
    The work is challenging.

ConsIt's a small organization however that also opens the door to learning and getting a more comprehensive skill set.
    Its difficult to find people to assist you in learning things if you are working remote.
    If you are working remote, be advised, you will have to figure out a lot of things on your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Company has been growing for the last 7 years. The focus will be how to train and support the new employees being hired.

Boring yet adequate

Professional Services Consultant (Current Employee) Long Beach, CA

ProsAbsurdly relaxed work atmosphere with a hint of stress every now and then depending on the project.

Small sized company allows for a more "family" oriented feel instead of a larger corporation.

Niche specialty software and industry specific skills allow for career advancement in other companies.

A wide array of top tier, cutting edge, and exciting customers from all different facets.

Interesting travel locations.

ConsSomewhat low rate of compensation in comparison to other companies.

Again, the small sized company allows for a more "family" oriented feel instead of a larger corporation.

A slight lack of diversity in the workplace, likely attributed to the small size of the company.

Potential lulls in work.

Unrealistic travel schedules, and exciting travel locations seem to be reserved for individuals with more seniority.

An AWFUL place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Long Beach, CA

ProsBeautiful view of Port of Los Angeles and Long Beach from their office windows.

ConsThey will get you in the door with promises, then double your responsibilities without raising your salary. No work/life balance at all. Management's only technique for increasing productivity is to squeeze-squeeze-squeeze all they can out of their employees through fear and intimidation. Avoid at all costs.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are not commodities. We are people with lives beyond our work. Squeezing us dry will only result in unhappy, disloyal and disengaged employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineer

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Kraków (Poland)

ProsGood work enviroment. Friendly people. Stable job.
    That's really it.
    It's a great company to start your career, if you want a promotion - just change your job.

ConsOld technologies, promotions,
    Small company, not so many teams - unable to promote.
    Very simple career path
    It's almost impossible to get a promotion. There are few people in queue and you need to wait.. how long? I have no idea - I've changed my job. As far as I know people who I knew were not promoted since then. So they wait... I know people there who are doing same job for +10 years, and company do not care about it.

R&D team

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Kraków (Poland)

Prosability to learn new Microsoft technologies

Conshard communication with management due to the different time zones

Very interesting and attractive job

Product Director (Former Employee) Paris (France)

ProsAutonomy, smart and dynamic colleagues, great product

ConsTop management too cautious about business dev specifically for new countries). Little room for promotion as small company.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in developping new offices and acquire complementary companies to leverage the product platform on new markets and geographies.

Worked for Apriso? Contribute to the Community!