Aptitude Habilitation Services

Aptitude Habilitation Services Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good company

ProsAptitude has a great pay, they allow staff to use their own judgement on a lot of issues, and they will pay for training if you ask. The administrators often favor the right thing to do for a child over money.

ConsSometimes the distance supervision can be difficult, and it would be nice to have more continuity between regions. Would like benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring staff together for trainings, especially the big ABAI ones, would be nice to see Aptitude on the front line of ABA.

Very disorganized and very little communication between and across environments and employees,

EIA Tutor (Current Employee)

ProsThere is a lot of freedom. It is exceptionally hard to lose your job. Not a lot of check-ins and most of the times tutors are functioning on their own in the field.

ConsPay starts out ok, getting a raise is very difficult and very low when it does come. There is not a lot of overall structure, instead it is a lot of micro-managing. I didn't feel I receive the training I need to do my job as well as I could. Stipends for training are well below minimum wage. Often times the promotions come from within, but without any interviewing. No one notifies staff that a promotion is available until it is filled, often times with lesser qualified applicants.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like they matter. Communicate with them when improvement is needed, or when they do a stellar job. Treat every employee equally and notify them of their reviews in order to receive a pay raise as well as career opportunities within the organization.

Exceptional ABA company

ProsI have worked with AHS for four years. Began as a tutor and have worked my way up as a lead. I went back to school to become a BCBA and the company offered tuition reimbursement as well as free supervision during that time. Company provides Lead therapists to help with scheduling, tutor overlap, and materials creation. Great support and culture.

ConsThe hourly rate is really great, however, benefits and regular salary would be nice as we are independent contractors; however, the hourly does off set this well.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage more tutors to come-up from within to help build capacity, especially in areas of high growth

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company, great services

Prosreally cares about the clients and staff

Conscompany is spread out, sometimes paperwork differs

Advice to Senior Managementincrease staff training and cohesion among the company

stay away from them if you are looking for career job, management is very bad

Behavior Tutor (Current Employee)

Prospay more than other ABA providers

Consfar drive, if you live close to Travis Air force base then it's good for you. no mileage reimbursement , no driving time reimbursement, not enough hours(10hr per week), almost 0 supervision support, supervisor and lead comes to the house maybe once every other month. supervisor and lead does nothing expect picking on your time sheet and filling some old data form. management is bad, no health insurance, no full time position, no career growth, high turn over rate, the company does not care about you. if you are looking for a career job, stay away from them.

Advice to Senior Managementtoo much

Worked for Aptitude Habilitation Services? Contribute to the Community!