Arab African International Bank

Updated July 18, 2014
Updated July 18, 2014
4.3

CEO

•Helping in the process of opening of new branches
    •Responsible for the process of sending and receiving money

Current Employee - Teller in Cairo (Egypt)
    Current Employee - Teller in Cairo (Egypt)

I have been working at Arab African International Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Success superiority excellence professionalism are many ways to be the best and also team spirit

Cons

Work in a challenging environment in a business company or organization in the Computer & network field, maintenance, sales, fundraising or training where I can utilize my capabilities to advance in my career.
    I am self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn. I am a responsible individual with strong communication skills and work ethics besides being creative, focused and highly determined. I am willing to take responsibility and work independently. At the same time, I can work well in teams.
    Looking for both personal and professional growth makes me capable of working confidently under pressure. Being bilingual gives me the chance to function efficiently in both English and Arabic. My background and growing up experience has given me a deep insight in the culture and society together with a wider scope in the world of business.

Internship

Former Employee - Credit Analyst in Alexandria (Egypt)
    Former Employee - Credit Analyst in Alexandria (Egypt)

I worked at Arab African International Bank as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Very good bank. Learned a lot from the internship program. Not a photocopying job. Friendly co-workers. Friendly management.

Cons

Early working hours. A lot of time is wasted during the early morning. Long working day. Small offices. Some employees are a little bit disorganized.

It was good but not perfect

Former Employee - Financial Control Specialist in Cairo (Egypt)
    Former Employee - Financial Control Specialist in Cairo (Egypt)

I worked at Arab African International Bank full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

High starting salary, Competitive profit share, it has a good reputation and market share, it one of the best banks in Egypt.

Cons

The salary increase is very low, lack of promotional opportunities, their staff treatment is not good, its environment is not comfortable .

Satisfing

I have been working at Arab African International Bank full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The bank is a very chalenging wirk
    This bank respects it's employees

Cons

The procedures are not very clear

Upgrade the system