Arada Systems Reviews
Pros – work on hot technology, good compensation, great opportunities
Cons – very competitive environment, long working hrs
Advice to Senior Management – less individual attention on employee needs
Pros – 1. Good Work.
2. Supporting and friendly Teammates.
Cons – I am not being critic but below are the realities :
1. No Job security at all. There have been at least 4 major Firings in the past 4-5 years , where teams were diluted or reduced to 20% of the previous strength. Typical use and throw attitude.
2. No work life balance and managers generally ask you to stay long.
3. Working environment is very very bad.
4. HR have no powers , no addressal of employees problems.
5. Wrong picture of future plans.
6. Biased increments sometimes if the manager is not good.
Advice to Senior Management – 1. Please be truthful to yourself and employees. Nobody is fool.
2. Keep your commitments atleast to the employees.
3. Please judge people on the work not on the relation they maintain with you.
4. Analyse the situation bi-yearly, have more and more surveys.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
Pros – good compny to start
Cons – not getting many leaves
no proper planning on any project
Advice to Senior Management – upper management is good but mid-senior level people beed to learn
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
Pros – Heard the place was good a few years back and to some extent initial work given
Cons – Indecisiveness , no transparency , quality of work dips drastically after 6 months of joining we land up doing work that's only back end. Poor Management , appreciation only for those who are close to management
Advice to Senior Management – Please listen to employees and get the true picture to make the necessary changes. There is no point in taking feedback if there is no will to work on it
Pros – lika a start up
Cons – projects are very specific to domain
Advice to Senior Management – diversify and grow
gain marrket share by competing in new spaces