Arbonne International Reviews

Updated April 10, 2015
77 reviews filtered by

1. Great place to grow your career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Arbonne International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Arbonne is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where, in order to be successful, you need to be the type of person who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. It is a growing company that runs lean and most people wear many hats in their roles. Although some may find this a challenge, I look at this as an exciting thing because it offers exposure to many different tasks, projects and responsibilities that one may not have the opportunity to work on in a similar role with a larger organization. All levels of management I have had exposure to are open to suggestions for process improvements and advancements and understand what needs to happen to take Arbonne to the next level as we continue our global expansion.

Culturally, the company is big on health and wellness and offers lots of programs and incentives centered around the "Pure Transformation" initiative. The discount on products is excellent and there are lots of fun company events to attend including the Global Training Conference in Las Vegas every year.

I have grown leaps and bounds since joining Arbonne and feel very positive about the opportunity to continue to grow and advance my career here!

Cons

It would be great to have remote work capabilities but it is generally understood that the business need does not allow for this at this time.

2. Enjoyable company to work for with opportunities for everyone.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Arbonne International full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good work environment and enough work to keep you busy. The transformation opportunities and care is awesome

Cons

The changes in leadership in different departments has made it challenging to stay focused on direction as when new leadership takes place the direction may not always be consistent.

Advice to Management

Continue with training and communication. Accountability will be key to driving our business to the next level

3. Great support, great products.

Former Employee - Independent Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Independent Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Arbonne International part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Set own hours. Fun: people centered business.

Cons

you are your own boss: takes discipline and a different mindset than clock punching.

If you want to make a difference and use your expertise-This company is NOT for you!

I have been working at Arbonne International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Their products are excellent and come with a nice discount.

Cons

There is no such thing as a work life balance in Arbonne's IT group. Expectation-24x7, weekends/holidays. No bonus, no comp time. The entire IT group is completely dysfunctional, no one in the IT departments are empowered to do their job. The CIO is not interested in process, standards and overrides everyone to deliver less than quality products that fall short of stakeholder expectations and it's ok because he said so. Hostile work environment from the CIO down.

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach.

6. First class, all the way.

Current Employee - Independent Consultant
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant

I have been working at Arbonne International part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent products, training, community and support.

Cons

This is a business. If you go into it thinking it's anything else, you may be disappointed.

Don't get sucked in by the car… there's always a catch...

Former Employee - Executive Regional Vice President
    Former Employee - Executive Regional Vice President

I worked at Arbonne International

Pros

The makeup and skincare are good. Work from home. Potential for good income for top 1%. Car bonus -- but MUST maintain it which is very difficult.

Cons

Getting people to work as hard as you do… they are a volunteer army so it's very difficult to find committed people who are willing to work for a LONG LONG time to see any results. To make it to the VP level, they will tell you it's part time… No way. It's full-time effort. It's a stair-step break away compensation plan. So when you DO finally find those who will work hard to get to the VP level, you begin to make less on that team… and yet YOU may be the one doing all the work with their team. There is almost an "elitist" attitude amongst the VPs, especially those who have been there a while. The car bonus amount you receives depends on the volume of your Central teams… so when you help one of your consultants promote to VP, which is what you SHOULD do if you want them to succeed… then you just hurt YOURSELF because you will no longer be able to count that teams total volume toward your car maintenance requirements. Very bad plan when you are supposed to be supporting your team and helping them grow. This actually discourages that support over time and eventually discourages that support. As a VP, when you decide you to move in another direction, corporate will actually ATTACK you for making that decision.

Advice to Management

You need a new comp plan that encourages support at all levels

Good for a couple of years until new executive management was hired

Current Employee - Management in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Arbonne International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great products and great consultants

Cons

New executive management is not is not employees

Advice to Management

Care listen to your employees more

Fantastic opportunity if you are willing to learn, grow, and work!

I worked at Arbonne International (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can set your own schedule, and decide how to focus your time. The products are wonderful, so they are fun to share. It is important to learn from your leadership, and go to the trainings and conferences. Overall positive experience.

Cons

It is a commitment you need to stick to. There is some investment involved, so be prepared to spend money to earn money. How fast you earn is up to you.

10. Great Place for Growth

I worked at Arbonne International full-time

Pros

Career advancement
    Competitive salaries
    Ability to travel
    Good teamwork

Cons

Too many people making decisions

11. Greatest MLM I've found

I worked at Arbonne International

Pros

Great training, great teams who support each other, work-life balance

Cons

My market was saturated in my area.

Advice to Management

Find a way for newer consultants to make money faster. As a new consultant who loves Arbonne's products I wanted to share their products with everyone I knew - the problem was that there were literally hundreds of Arbonne consultants within a 50 mile radius of where I lived.

Arbonne International Photos