Archdiocese Of Kansas City In Kansas

Just ok

Teacher (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Archdiocese Of Kansas City In Kansas

ProsNice co workers, caring environment

ConsUnorganized. Management is often a promoted teacher who is NOT a competent principal.
High turnover rate

Advice to Senior ManagementStructure our schools more like the public schools... just use different curriculum.

Lots of work - Very little pay

Teacher (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Archdiocese Of Kansas City In Kansas full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI get to work at my parish and attend mass during work hours.

ConsI work at a parish school and it is tough work. Teachers only get a 30-45 minute break while their students are at specials, other than that we are with them and supervising them - even during lunch, recess, and mass. We have required staff bible study before school and required staff meetings after school. I do all this for 10k-15k less than the public schools (who give their teachers more breaks and less required meetings).

Advice to Senior ManagementI want to work for the church, but it gets harder and harder every year when I see the perks of the pubic school districts! Also, don't pressure me to donate more of my time and money each year to the church - I am already giving you 10k-15k a year by working for you and not a public school!

A great place to deepen your Catholic faith.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Archdiocese Of Kansas City In Kansas

ProsThe network of youth ministers, priests, deacons, and religious is phenomenal. By working within the archdiocese you will get to know many others who share a common mission.

ConsThe Archdiocese is very conservative.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job!

Worked for Archdiocese Of Kansas City In Kansas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Archdiocese Of Kansas City In Kansas reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Archdiocese Of Kansas City In Kansas employees.