Archway Marketing

Updated Mar 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Clay Perfall

Great place to expand your skills and friends

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Strongsville, OH

I worked at Archway Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood benefits, very helpful workplace. Everyone in the customer service department is assigned one or more specific clients. You have the opportunity to learn the client's special needs and this gives you the chance to make friends with the clients too. Opportunity to learn different operating systems. Warehouse workers are very kind and understand the needs of different clients.

ConsBonuses for good employees would be nice

Advice to Senior ManagementVALUE system works. Keep using it.

Great, if you're unemployed and need a job.

Level I (Current Employee)
Rogers, MN

I have been working at Archway Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFare pay, Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision.

ConsAlways treated as unimportant or insignificant employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you treat your employees well, the good ones won't leave.

A difficult place to work in the summer.

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Archway Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe tasks you had to perform weren't too difficult, they try to address problems with their management and there were plenty of days where we got rewards for a good month or having to work overtime.

ConsThe warehouse was hot with no AC, the place was always pretty dusty and hard on my allergies.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you haven't, I would recommend more frequent cleaning of the warehouse and perhaps better ways of combating the heat inside.

Oracle Developer

Oracle Developer (Former Employee)
Rogers, MN

I worked at Archway Marketing full-time for more than a year

ProsNice mix of technologies: Oracle GEM, WebGem, a lot of user dabase communication through Excel, Talend for exporting in from GEM into warehouse. As developer you'll be use variety of technologies.

ConsMost of the IT personnel in Detroit, and from Rogers is difficult to get a full picture and do exactly what seniors request you to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvite developer to not purely technical meetings to allow understand the expectations and maybe to influence user's expectations.

no future. corrupt management. morally questionable company.

Account Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Archway Marketing full-time for more than a year

ProsThe people I work with are wonderful. I love my co-workers, they are extremely hard-working. These employees are the foundation of this company.

Consmanagement does not value its employees. Management with often lie (and/or hid truths) from employees, clients, and business partners. (if you ARE comfortable lying to customers/clients on a regular basis, then this IS the company for you.) There is very little work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is value in your employees, compensate according or be prepared to slowly loose your workforce. Don't take on projects that you are not prepared to take on.
Lying (hiding truths) from your employees, clients and business partners will not get not get this company far.

No Future

Account Administrative (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Archway Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWork with some great people and clients

ConsEverything else sucks. More responsibilities assigned regularly, without any added compensation. No raises in 3 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate accordingly or be prepared to lose your workforce.

Operations Manager

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Archway Marketing for more than 5 years

ProsNot too many pros unless you are located in Rogers, Minnesota or are part of the good ol boys

ConsArchway buys smaller companies than slowely "lays off" management and has their folks from Minnesota oversee operations.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet in touch with the people who actually make you money, your local leaders. Your Regional Operations leaders can't lead their way out of a wet paper bag!

Heh. Experience. Yeah right.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Romulus, MI

I have been working at Archway Marketing as a contractor for less than a year

ProsYou get a paycheck, whether or not you will be able to pay bills with it is questionable.
Occasionally they will buy you lunch or you get a extra catered lunch from the meetings the higher ups have.
Most of the people who work here are fairly nice folks.

ConsThey dick around with hours so much, you won't be able to live. And if you ask about more they may or may not give them to you.
They will tell you so many things, and they will end up broken promises.
They will lie to you repeatedly.
They will change your schedule for the next week with a 1 day notice.
You will get screwed out of your breaks and lunches.
They will chew you out for even the slightest screw-up.
They will make "improvements" which will really be coverups for their broken promises and the loss of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease grow up and act like adults and treat your employees as such. Also please give advance notice the next time you want to let someone go rather than 7pm on a Friday night.
You wouldn't know the meaning of the word professional if it bit you on your backside.

Great company hit some rocks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Archway Marketing full-time

ProsThere are many opportunities at Archway if you are in the main locations. Historically, the company has grown fast, and was pretty flexible

ConsIf you are not in MN of MI there is not a lot of opportunity for promotion.
Many small locations which risk being closed if not profitable

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees and listen to their feedback.

Warehouse Manager

Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Archway Marketing full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat products and vendors! Operations employees are hard working and dedicated individuals.

ConsClient Services is highly lacking in professional behavior, causing a constant state of turmoil.

Advice to Senior ManagementPoll all employees in a way they will not feel like they would be retaliated against by client services, and get the entire picture of what goes on inside the office.

Worked for Archway Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Archway Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Archway Marketing CEO Clay Perfall. All 14 reviews posted anonymously by Archway Marketing employees.