Ardor Health
www.ardorhealth.com Coral Springs, FL

Ardor Health Reviews

Updated Mar 14, 2014

Michael Lamia

A Multitude of Possibilities!

Coral Springs, FL

ProsFast growing, fun working environment, like a family away from home!!

ConsI can't think of anything!

Waste of time

ProsGet paid on time. Bathrooms are clean and coffee is good.

ConsRacist office, barely meeting ethnicity requirements. Typical sweat shop with phony office gimmicks.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit lying to your employee's and wasting talent!

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

contractor physical therapy

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPaid on time and they answer the phone.

ConsIt's like they shipped new jersey to florida....rude, high pressure and deceitful. Do not not not trust these people. Unethical contractual agreements with therapy agencies or companies and a big shell game during negotiations.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead the Bible.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't waste your time, there are better medical staffing opportunities available in South Florida!

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Coral Springs, FL

ProsNone that I can think of , besides the AC always worked well.

ConsThey hire you on as a recruiter then all of a sudden your a receptionist passing phone calls all day to managers to close. I spent months building book of business then terminated out of the blue for no reason at all. Ardor is not trying to grow their company, they hire recruiters just to help build business for veterans, then terminate you before you collect commissions on months of hard work.

Great company. Great atmosphere.

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Coral Springs, FL

ProsOn a daily basis everyone works hard to work as a team. There is a very great family atmosphere. The team leaders and executives ensure that everyone in the office feels like they are a part of the big picture. There is never a shortage in food and incentives at this company. Our office environment is one that is casual and we love karaoke. I enjoy coming to work on a daily basis.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. With our growing team it has been great to see how everyone is working together to ensure the new employees feel welcome.

Completely unhealthy and abnormal work environment. Shady business practices, unfair treatment, discrimination

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Coral Springs, FL

Prosnone...they give some good "brainwashing" type training but their tactics are corporate initimidation and mental warfare, professionalism toward candidates and customers is not encouraged

Constotal mis-management and mistreatment of employees; complete disregard for emotional welfare and fair practices, expectations to work until 7 p.m. nightly; expectations to skip lunches, a lot of peer pressure and negative influence and intimidation.

Advice to Senior Managementstop letting your employees screw upper management and then walk around like a spoiled rotten brat treating others however they see fit with a blatant disregard and disrespect for civility. Advise your middle management to stop publicly mistreating professional, respectable team members without cause and justification and fostering an environment of negativity and bullying and disrespect.

Worked for Ardor Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ardor Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ardor Health CEO Michael Lamia. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Ardor Health employees.