Argo, Inc

www.argoconsulting.com

Argo, Inc Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

The best experience in my career!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsWhere do I begin?....For me Argo provided me an opportunity to mature and expand my professional career, earn a good living and travel to places I never thought I would go....This space does not provide enough room for me to go into details on the impact Argo had on me professionally and personally.

ConsSince it's been years since I last worked for Argo my opinion would not be relevant or current...at the time my only concern was the company was not growing it's practice into other industries with new tools and approaches.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe bold!

Could be a great company if only it was not run by a one-man dictatorship

Consultant (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsYou have the opportunity to work with really great co-workers who you can learn a lot from. The projects are fun and challenging, which means long hours, but there is satisfaction in being able to implement change and achieve success.

ConsThe company is run by the whims of the CEO who has no ability to manage people. Turnover is high. Good work is not recognized at all, and there is no such thing as constructive criticism, only berating and put-downs.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to grow the company, then the CEO needs to recognize his strengths and weaknesses and step aside for someone else to run the company while he continues on in sales.

OK place to work, but not if you're an innovative thinker.

Director (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsFamily-type atmosphere, especially if you're one of the "insiders".

ConsLow-end consulting work. Firm is basically a one-trick pony -- they only know how to do kaizens, and therefore think that's the answer to every situation. Dogmatic approach to consulting doesn't allow for creativity or strategic thinking. Low pay scale compared to other firms of this type.

Advice to Senior ManagementKaizen is not the magic bullet for every problem. Need to expand your capabilities if you want the firm to grow. The market is full of kaizen firms, so you need to grow out of that method.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No leadership here!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMany nice people work here

ConsNo area of the company is run well. The only 'strategy' is to do kaizens

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the CEO wants to grow the company, he must leave the job for someone who is equipped to lead and develop strategy.

Worked for Argo, Inc? Contribute to the Community!