Argo

Argo Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not a place for life but a great step up

Programmer (Current Employee) Tokyo (Japan)

ProsI get a lot of freedom to lead things as you believe it's best. They not only support you but instigate you to go to participate in events, study groups and others. Even though it's a japanese company the treatment given to foreigners is very welcoming. The payment is average~bit high compared to other Tokyo based web startups but I've received a nice hiring bonus and got my moving expenses payed by the company. They also offer a "bonus" for going to work by bycicle (around half of your commuting costs).

ConsLack of a clear reward/bonus policy.

I gave it 1 start because it wouldn't let me give it 0 stars. Worse job I EVER had.

Programmer Level II (Former Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsCan't think of a single one.

ConsPoor pay, NO cost of living raise given, High expectations with NO reward, Fire people at the drop of a hat, 50% of the people hired leave within the first year, NOBODY knows what is going on. Management hasn't got a clue, WORST piece of software I have seen in my entire career.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour products are so kludged by beginner programmers that you throw at it, it's gotten to the point it unmaintainable. Why ANYBODY would purchase your software after talking to your other clients is beyond me!

Worked for Argo? Contribute to the Community!