Argosy Education

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Craig D. Swenson

Extemely challenging...presenting a product all other universities have at a much higher cost

Assistant Director of Admissions (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Argosy Education

ProsGood pay and benefits as compared to other schools

Constoo numbers driven...management doesn't understand that basis of sales diffculties here is that the price is just too high during bad economic times. When other private universities were lowering tuition, Argosy University had the "balls" to increase its tuition. We offer a good product, but not the best product, so why do we charge more than everyone else??

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep tuition reasonable, and you'll get more students...please don't blame your sales team when your tuition is "off the hook"!

The Pros and Cons of Argosy University

Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Argosy Education

ProsFree tuition! If you work there for over a year you can enroll in any of their programs for free.

ConsBeing one of 18 corporately owned campuses makes it difficult to get problems solved.

It is a growing University that is struggling to break away from the "degree mill" persona. In the meantime most of the departments (academic, administrative, etc) struggle to keep employees from being over worked and underpaid.

Advice to Senior ManagementPhysically come visit campuses more often to get a real idea of what is going on.

Pay more attention to the importance of the Student Services department. That is where student retention will be found.

Worked for Argosy Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Argosy Education reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Argosy Education CEO Craig D. Swenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Argosy Education employees.