Arise

Updated February 26, 2015
2.7

Arise Co-Chairman and CEO John A. Meyer
John A. Meyer

Pros
  • Pay is on par with most work from home customer service positions (in 69 reviews)

• Flexibility of work hours, work at home, quality training (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • You will need to pay for training to learn how to service each client you select (in 9 reviews)

• Inefficient Tech support - some of the client programs are less communicative than others (in 15 reviews)

More Highlights

Culture is fast paced. Great opportunities for those who thrive on challenges.

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I've been working at Arise for 8-years. It is a fast paced company with lots of opportunity to learn quickly.
    It's great to work along some pretty brilliant people.

Cons

None that come to mind at the moment

Great Culture and Upper Management

I have been working at Arise

Pros

Working in such a collaborative environment with great executives allows for continued innovation and cutting-edge technologies. Being able to bring fresh ideas to upper management, who maintain an "open door policy" drives employee morale to continue their innovative thinking and continuous improvement on processes. Arise's executive team is solid, providing a hands-on approach and diving deep into projects with their teams.

Cons

Improve employee parking lot area.

Strong Management Team and Solid Business Model

Current Employee - Management in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Management in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Arise has a solid management team and a strong foundation of employees who work hard on a day to day basis to contribute to the company's continued growth and profitability. Arise's culture continues to foster the ability to bring forth new ideas/process and procedures. Over the years the culture has become more transparent as John Meyer has taken the helm.

Cons

Arise is a fast passed company. Many employees have come to Arise not understanding the importance of rolling their sleeves up and making at the accelerated pace.

Continue to innovate and bring new products and services to the market.

Arise is a Small-scale Google Environment

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Arise for a few year now and it is a truly great place to work. Aside from having the most fantastic boss ever who treats me like an advisor instead of a basic employee, Arise offers me everything one would want in a job. On a day-to-day basis, I have the freedom and flexibility to work from home. I am challenged in my roles and responsibilities and have a regular sense of purpose and accomplishment through my projects. The perks and benefits are nothing short of outstanding where I feel as if I am fairly compensated, receive regular bonuses, am recognized for my work through corporate awards, have outstanding healthcare options, opportunity for greater learning, and more. The icing on the cake is that Arise helps make it a fun place to work. We have regular staff meetings that are themed and/or incorporate an office-wide activity like bowling or happy hour. We conduct office-wide social events like dress up at Halloween, have a pre-Super Bowl party, play foosball in the common area, and so much more. Arise strives to be a lot like Google, offering its employees a lot of perks, a great work environment, work-life balance, and a true sense of purpose. I find it very easy to wake up in the morning and go to work at Arise.

Cons

There's not too much that can be said in terms of cons. I think the most stand-out issue is that Arise is a small company with lots of clients and thousands of sub-contractors. In which case, there is a lot of work to go around. Some days people can feel stretched thin and over-burdened; but I think Arise tries really hard to help everyone feel appreciated and supported when "the going gets tough."

Follow the footsteps of your employees... Don't worry about the "WIFM." Instead, make sure everyone on your team is pitching in, running out of their swim lanes, and helping others as needed. If everyone at Arise were to support one another, across departments, it really would be a true Google environment.

Great Work At Home Company

Current Employee - CSP in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - CSP in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Arise

Pros

You make your own schedule and you're the boss.

Cons

Low pay and hours can be limited; according to client chosen.

None

still pretty new but I love it!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Arise

Pros

plenty of programs to choose from,choose hours, easy to maintain schedule, flexibility, no monthly charge, class that teaches you everything you need to know

Cons

f your a IBO there is a monthly charge of 40 dollars for every employee you have
    if your a CSP there is a unpaid 6 week course you must take before working-course is very demanding but prepares you for pretty much everything (how to use the systems you will use, how to yse your many resources, how to schedule hours, how to qualify for more hours, how your proformance is rated each week, ect..) so its also a good thing!!

none

Legit work from home position

I have been working at Arise

Pros

no commute! make your own schedule.

Cons

constant tech issues that take time to resolve

have a telephone number to speak with someone that works in Arise, there is zero connection to management at Arise a CSR must contact their IBO.. a CSR liaison would be great

Good part time telesales work

I have been working at Arise

Pros

Work from home
    Flexible schedule
    Work in 3 hour increments

Cons

System problems caused lost work hours

A very big learning curve

I worked at Arise

Pros

Working at home, and decent support

Cons

I was told that I was getting paid buy the hour but I really got paid by call

Arise Response

Feb 20, 2015CEO

There are opportunities for work by the hour and those are listed in the Opportunity Announcements (OA). Was that not clear in the OA ? You can reach me at john@arise.com

Interim Work or Great for Stay At Home Mothers

I have been working at Arise

Pros

The work is flexible and you are able to manage your schedule. There is some training but you have to be disciplined

Cons

Pay is low and job is basically underpaid manager. There are a lot of expectation. There are no benefits and overtime does not have differential.