Arise Reviews

Reset
4.2
Arise Co-Chairman and CEO John A. Meyer
John A. Meyer

Pros
  • Supposely able to work from home as your ouwn business owner (in 69 reviews)

• Working from home is a plus and having the ability to create a flexible schedule is a perk (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • compensation compensation please pay for training (in 9 reviews)

• This is for their "Tech Support" (which is horrible to begin with) (in 15 reviews)

Current Arise Employee

I have been working at Arise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a recent college graduate employed at Arise, I've been given many opportunities to shine. I love my work because it's constantly changing and I'm given a lot of responsibility. The projects I'm a part of make a real impact on the company. Not many people have that experience so early on in their careers.

Cons

I occasionally have to work late or work on the weekend when I'm finishing up a big project or presentation. But my boss is very appreciative of this. I'm always thanked me for going the extra mile.

Advice to Management

Keep selecting talented people to work at the company. The interesting and intelligent people who I work with are the best part of my job.

Jul 27, 2015 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are delighted you are finding the work rewarding and challenging! Thank you for your commitment to getting the job done by putting in the extra hours - it is ... More

Arise - Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise

Pros

Arise allows flexibility in schedule Arise offers fair pay Arise has great leaders

Cons

I don't know of any Cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Jul 28, 2015 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

3. Arise

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing company! I truly enjoy working at Arise. I have amazing teammates and as an employee I feel valued and appreciated. In the short time I have been at Arise I have already gained so much knowledge, experience and responsibility.

Cons

Working late hours. Priorities change quickly and so does your workload.

5. Great Place to work!

Current Employee - Business Operations Analyst in Miramar, FL
    Current Employee - Business Operations Analyst in Miramar, FL

I have been working at Arise (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a very exciting place to work. You feel like you're making a difference every day. The leadership is ambitious and provides everyone with the resources they need in order to succeed.The culture is very flexible and everyone is willing to help you.

Cons

There are no downsides to working at Arise, you get out of it what you put in. The company is growing and there is a lot of room to grow within it!

Advice to Management

Keep on providing the company with clear goals and strategies on how to achieve them.

Jul 30, 2015 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thanks for your great feedback! I am so happy to hear that you are finding Arise an exciting place to work and that the culture is supportive! Thanks for the suggestion to keep providing clear ... More

6. Love this company!

I have been working at Arise

Pros

I have had the pleasure of working at Arise for over 7 years as a full-time employee. Honestly, it's the most fun I have ever had coming to work! Arise is a place where I can truly make an impact. The leadership team gives me the freedom and flexibility to develop creative solutions to issues my team faces every day - and then I get to bring my ideas to life! Additionally, I am surrounded by amazing talent at all levels of the organization....I am constantly being challenged to think differently, try new ideas, research new approaches...its intellectually stimulating to be part of this team! Finally, our employees treat each other like family. We genuinely root for each other, care about each other and support each other both personally and professionally. For me, Arise truly is a Great Place to Work!

Cons

Arise is a fast-paced, demanding work environment. For people who are change adverse, this may not be a cultural fit.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I love Arise!

Great Work-Life Balance

I have been working at Arise full-time

Pros

I really enjoy working at Arise. I have a great team that is very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. Every day I get to use my educational and professional background doing a job that challenges me and that I excel at. I am also very appreciative of the fact that I can telecommute and that my boss provides me with flexibility when I need it. Great work-life balance. Lastly, the company values giving back to the community, and provides employees with the opportunity to participate in many charitable causes and initiatives throughout the year, which I think is great.

Cons

Arise is fast paced and priorities can change on a dime and you may need to complete tasks that are outside of your scope, to meet a request. As such, you need to be flexible and adaptable and willing to learn. Arise may not be a good fit for people who do not possess these traits.

Jul 28, 2015 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for the very thoughtful feedback! I am thrilled that you are enjoying working at Arise, and that you find the work challenging and rewarding! We work hard to ensure that employees have ... More

8. ATT Work At Home agent

Current Employee - Att Guest Relations Agent in Port St Lucie, FL
    Current Employee - Att Guest Relations Agent in Port St Lucie, FL

I have been working at Arise

Pros

Good salary, excellent training and detailed instructions

Cons

Cost involved in each aspect/if you cannot attend all classes, you may be booted from position, if your phone rings even once while working, they terminate your contract/ my son left his cell phone in my office, unknowingly/ it rang and I was kicked out/they did not listen to any reasoning, did not review as I had no cell phone and had no calls or interference for over 8 months, yet this one incident and they terminated me.

Advice to Management

Please understand there may be some incidents where the employee has no control of circumstances. If one incident occurs, a warning and review of history would be advised.

Dont join

I worked at Arise

Pros

Multicultural atmosphere, good benefits, interview response time is less

Cons

worst management, Sudden changes, no training

Advice to Management

Respect everyone for their hard work, Management should communicate to employees

Jul 27, 2015 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback. While I am disappointed that your overall experience at Arise was not ideal, I am glad to see that you enjoyed the culture, benefits and recruiting process. I ... More

Executive

I have been working at Arise full-time

Pros

Strong current leadership outside of the HR organization. For the right positions, compensation is higher than market. Some good people. Beautiful office. Nice outside the office activities for the company.

Cons

Horrible culture. Management by fear. A "blame" environment that always searches for a villain when problems come about. Human resources lacks trust across the organization. Too much hero mentality is rewarded.

Advice to Management

Change the culture. Change human resources leadership. Improve upon job security - people are constantly afraid of losing their jobs given how many people have been fired.

Jul 23, 2015 – CEO

As a start up, there is a high standard required for all employees. It is one of the most difficult task, to tell people that you that we can no longer have them be part of the team. We do have ... More

Technical support

Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer
    Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer

I worked at Arise

Pros

Good pay, well equipped to handle position

Cons

Very stressful job at times

Jul 27, 2015 – Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer

Thank you for your feedback! Technical support is one of the most fast-paced demanding teams at Arise - and it certainly can be stressful! Thank you for your contributions!

RSS Feed </> Embed