Aristocrat Technologies

Aristocrat Technologies Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Aristocrat Technologies CEO Jamie Odell

Jamie Odell

Pros
  • good work life balance, not too harsh work environment, peers are chilled people(in 15 reviews)

• Very autonomous work environment(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • 3: Senior management positions are very volatile(in 5 reviews)

• No efforts to appreciate your work(in 3 reviews)

Software Architect

Architect (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsThis is the place to work to build a successful technology career. You get to learn a lot and your efforts are truly appreciated. Great opportunities to grow if you perform well in this high-performance-culture (which management emphasises a lot and matches with their actions).

ConsThis is not a services company with thousands of employees. It's a hi-tech product company. You will feel the pressure if you are not willing to take the challenge of working in a product company (in that case you are better off in a big services company).

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease maintain the culture of meritocracy. Do not pay attention to the negative comments on this portal which seem to have been posted by people who were not ready for a product company culture.

Graphic Designer

ProsGreat team to work with
    Top notch games

ConsTo get something write could take many overtime hours

Great Place to work

Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Prosgreat place to work
    great exposure
    growth
    good salary

Consnothing found so far, still looking for

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company!

Quality Engineer (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGreat place to work. Great balance with work and family life. Great wages, great people.

ConsNone really. Just keep listening to your employees like you do.

Advice to Senior ManagementManage product deadlines a lot better.

Great Place to work for...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsGood life balance as they are vey flexible with timings.Workwise projects are good and learning is high. Culture is awesome. People around are nice. Higher management very cooperative and understaning.

ConsTill now no bad experience

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep the momentum..

Good place to work

Tech Lead I (Current Employee) Noida (India)

Prostechnology and domain. the casino gaming domain is very niche and regulated. we get to implement cutting edge technologies, new devices.
    Its a learning hub for those who intend to learn.
    very good compensation and benefits. I simply love their leave policy.
    flexible work timings, performance driven environment. good capable peers.
    opportunities to visit Las Vegas, Macau, Sydney.

Consthe building cafeteria serves substandard food. company floor has its own mini cafeteria but they lack variety.
    too many awards, recognition programs actually create excessive competitiveness which creates an inverse effect on the environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKindly make employees understand that achieving own 'Key Performance Objectives' do not earn award / recognition. employees should concentrate more on their work and deliverables rather on these award / recognition stuff. only exceptional achievements should be awarded on the floor. The salary and benefits are sufficient to make employees happy.

Worked on some of the best projects with the best minds in the company

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Noida (India)

ProsVery autonomous work environment. Excellent peer support.

ConsLately a lot of policing started.

Work

ProsGood culture and Salary nad future growth

Consnothing as such .good company

Good Company

Paralegal (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGood culture. Big chances to grow a career in it.

ConsManagement changes too often. The core values of the Company not very often are shown in daily work life.

Good work-life balance

Tech Lead (Current Employee)

ProsThis company has wonderful culture and working environment. They have Flexible office timings. The location of office is very nice and approachable. They have very good leave system.

ConsThis company does not have any learning curve. Everybody is doing the same and repetitive work. One shall feel Job insecurity within the organization as they keep on hiring and firing people. The resources are badly managed. They have highly inefficient management of resources

Advice to Senior ManagementThe advice to management is to reduce inefficiency and avoid politics within the organization.

Worked for Aristocrat Technologies? Contribute to the Community!