I have been working at Arjay Wireless full-time for more than a year
Pros – - Management cares about their employees, hands on and helpful!
- Provide opportunities for growth/ constant incentives
- Pay is competitive compared to other wireless companies (most of my colleagues don't realize how little other companies pay)
- Cash prizes on a daily basis "fast cash" if goals are met
- Flexible hours (they were able to work around my school schedule)
Cons – - Retail - you must be able to work during the holiday season, but what retail store doesn't?
- Management expects all stores to meet goals (but compensation is high)
- Certain employees get too many chances - some times its hard to work with a colleague who isn't trying. This is my full time job and I do want to do well.
Advice to Senior Management – I do love working for Arjay Wireless and I feel as though management does care to see me grow and advance. My only advice would be to employee reviews every 3 months instead of every 6 months.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2013-09-19 07:57 PDT
I have been working at Arjay Wireless full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – i've been working for the company for awhile i can honestly say it is a great learning experience. arjay wireless is a well establish business and a small company which can lead to a higher position in due time
some other pros:
- met great individuals
- flexible hours
- higher management are supportive and helpful
- organized..all employees are aware who to contact in different situations
Cons – some cons:
- hours aren't so great but the commission structure make up for it.
- upper management keeps us on our toes. making sure we know the ins and outs of every promotion to ensure we get more commission.
- becoming good friends with co-workers makes it sad when moving on
- its aggressive but what retail business isn't
Advice to Senior Management – to recognize the right hard working individuals
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-05-28 11:07 PDT
I worked at Arjay Wireless full-time for more than a year
Pros – Co workers and direct managers are very friendly and helpful yo each other.
Good for students living at home
Cons – Regardless of whether you work hard raises never come.
Upper management is doesn't recognize this who work hard.
Over time hours patent available.
No dental or health.
The pressure they put on employees is too much for the little you are paid
Advice to Senior Management – Inspire employees to stay and not take their talent and clients to competitor retailers.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2013-05-30 16:02 PDT
I have been working at Arjay Wireless
Pros – Some of the pros that I can share about the company are as follow:
The people that you work with are people who I can call long term friends.
Certain upper management really do take that extra consideration for what goals you have in mind.
Job location placement and hour flexibility are most definitely a plus.
Cons – Some of the cons are as follow:
Hours that one works are not great.
Overtime is impossible to get.
Lack of recognition from certain upper management.
Lack of respect from certain upper management.
AND THE BIGGEST OF ALL is a constant feel of survielence.
Advice to Senior Management – My advice to upper management would be to trust in their employees, don't remind them of what is wrong but congratulate them on their achievements and successes. Theemployees know how the sales system works we dont need a reminder at the end of the day we are what make the company.
2011-07-12 15:20 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –