ArjoHuntleigh

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Harald Stock

Team work and a true learning venture

Repair Technician II (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

Prosplenty opportunities to work with engineering expectations

Consnot enough equipment to work with and engineering too far away in another building

Advice to Senior Managementalways communication with management to keep the flow going and needed info

A market leader who look forward but don't always bring their staff with them.

Service Engineer (Current Employee) Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

ProsI enjoy being out on the road on call outs while repairing equipment I can have a chat to the clients who are often lonely people.

ConsWe are always under pressure to meet targets which I feel compromises safety and efficency

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is important and upper management try to pass on info but lower managers and supervisors do not

Service Consultant

ProsGood work life balance and pay is okay

ConsLower to Mid management needs better training

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Employment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Addison, IL

ProsGrowing company. Healthy company and their product is helping others.

ConsCompany is getting too big and too many levels of management. The 'family' feel of the working environment is gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your legacy staff and keep them invested in decision making. Communication is key to working together.

Clinical Consultant

Clinical Consultant (Former Employee) Norfolk, VA

ProsVery little contact with management, base pay is good.

ConsBonus pay is very rare.

Very good until the KCI Merger.

Service Supervisor (Former Employee) Shrewsbury, MA

ProsBefore the Merger we had a great group of guys. Constantly trying for self improvement and got respect from management.

ConsAfter the KCI merger, the KCI managers showed disrespect to all the Arjo employees. Disregarded any products or processes that we had grown. Customers in my region complained about the new service and products. Manager was very unethical keeping money he should have turned into corporate, and telling his service center about injured employees in other service centers.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of KCI management and go back to the good thing we had.

Stay away from this place, Thanks to KCI

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNothing anymore, It was a wonderful place to work. Management was fair and helpful. We were treated fairly and with respect.

ConsThis was a great place to work BEFORE KCI took over !!! The care that was given to the hospitals we serviced before the take over , was A+ That came to an end once KCI got in there. I heard complaintes from hospital staff everyday. it was sickining.

Not what is used to be!

Service Representative (Current Employee)

ProsMy pay is good. Benefits are OK. Company car for personal use.

ConsI once said on the best companies I worried for. That changed 4 years ago and got even worse with the recent KPI acquisition. While ArjoHuntleigh bought the TSS business from KPI, the company now seems to be run by KPI. Since the acquisition I only know of 1 legacy ArjoHuntleigh person that got promoted. Everything else is given to former KCI people.
    Management has no management skills. Is all about pushing to meet numbers, targets and quota. How you get there they don't care.
    No room for personal advancements. ArjoHuntleigh does not offer a careers just jobs.

Most around me are actively looking for new jobs outside of ArjoHuntleigh.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart caring for your staff the way the old Arjo did.

Complete dissapointment.

Accounting & Financial Planning (Former Employee) Addison, IL

ProsLots of coffee flavors. Serisouly...that's it. Pay is average. Company was continuously growing which would appear to be a good thing.

ConsYou are expected to work the most rediculous hours becuase they are so behind in 1. Technology and 2. LEADERS. They have plenty of managers but no LEADERS
    For all those extra hours you would think you would get a few comp days right? Wrong! I'm talking 7am-midnight on some days. REDICULOUS! No compassion at this place.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire leaders and get rid of the managers that were never taught how to manage!!! You need a huge improvement to the on boarding process and a major change in attitude of interdepartment communication. People there are just plain RUDE! Create an open door policy. Don't allow your "managers" to shut out their employees. Be a little more accomodating.

A job, not a place to build a career

ProsFriendly people, fun environment
    Pay is average, benefits are above average

ConsNo management involvement (the manager of my department does not interact with us at all)
    Just implemented an ERP solution and rather than providing proper training just threw everyone to the wolves
    Zero career growth potential, and I do mean zero
    Would rather hire consultants than give existing employees an opportunity to advance their career
    Very little HR presence at this company

Worked for ArjoHuntleigh? Contribute to the Community!