Ark Solutions Reviews

Updated March 10, 2015
19 reviews filtered by
4.3
Anuj Khurana

1. Great place to work with unlimited opportunities!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Silver Spring, MD
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Ark Solutions (more than a year)

Pros

Working at ARK Solutions has been an amazing experience so far. I have been here over a year now and there are numerous positive reasons for which I would recommend ARK Solutions as a great employer!

To start with, the company offers access to plethora of top-notch clients, strong industry networking and variety of exciting projects. They have very established and smooth process of placing their employees with challenging and multifaceted job roles. All colleagues are co-operative and always supportive; they patiently remind and help you with all administrative work and are actually worried about you being paid on the time :) The management is transparent and supportive on every aspect. They also help in acquiring required immigration statuses to help continue working in the country and their expertise on this matter is commendable.

My personal experience working with ARK solutions have enriched me on multiple aspects of IT business world and helped me to hone various high-level skills at early steps in the profession. They are great at every stage of the career irrespective of the industry you want to grow with. If you have passion to try different things and acquire great pool of diverse skills, you don't have to think twice before choosing ARK Solutions Inc!

My best wishes are always with the team and I am glad to be a part of it!

Cons

None that I think of.

Advice to Management

The management is simply great, nothing to point at.

2. Great Place for Growing and Adding Skills

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ark Solutions

Pros

I came to Ark as an IBM mainframe expert to perform mainframe programming that was expected to take a year. When I completed that task in under a month, instead of parting ways, Ark gave me the opportunity to learn many open systems skills to assist on the Unix part of the project. Many companies would have said good-bye, but Ark invested in me (and in itself). A definite win-win.

Cons

Company contribution to health care benefits is less than I have gotten at other employers. No 401(k) plan for retirement savings.

Advice to Management

Set up a 401(k).

3. Fair, open and willing to help you grow

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Ark Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

So far, I am happy with my employment at ARK. The projects I work on are challenging and give me an opportunity to learn new skills. Management is willing to work with me to accommodate, as much as possible, what I want get out of my career. The CEO is straight forward and keeps me informed of project status so I know what's coming. I also have significant input into what I want to do next. Overall it has been a very good experience.

Cons

At the moment, I really don't have any cons to report.

5. Excellent platform for growth

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ark Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Ark Solutions as a full-time employee for 1 year, its an excellent experience with management growth as well as work culture. It a best place for work.

Cons

I didn't notice any since i am working here.

6. ARK Solutions INC..A place of endless possibilities

Current Employee - Staff Accountant
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant

I have been working at Ark Solutions

Pros

The company is growing and is led by great management. The vision of the Company and it's core values: Quality, Integrity, Respect, Client Focus, Team Work, and Client Value Creation make it an excellent company to be a part of!!!
    The tenacity of my first impression of ARK, was with Rathi Siddarth! She was professional, knowledgeable, and great representative of the team!

Cons

None that I have noticed so far...don't think there will be either!!! Great organization, and truly a pleasure to work with.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and focus on the growth of the company!

7. Great Organization to work for!!!

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Ark Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with this organization for over 3 years now. I have had an great experience working here. The opportunities I have had to explore different areas of the business has been fantastic for my career growth. The organization is a strong process driven firm. But the key is the team of people in the organization.
    This is definitely a place to be to get an wholesome experience. They are always there to encourage your growth in every possible way. There is a very good support system, also new ideas are welcomed and explored.
    I would gladly recommend being associated with ARK Solutions, Inc in any form way is always going to be a win win situation!

Cons

I am not able to pin point any particular aspect of the organization, that I would highlight as a con.

8. Good work Environment

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ark Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have got ample of opportunities to grow and perform. I have got regular training to enhance my skills. It's company a driven by vision and goal. ARK Solutions takes up new challenges and encourages it’s employees to push the envelope. I have flexibility in work schedule and environment is employee friendly.

Cons

Nothing that comes to my mind, May be more stocks of coke, it vanishes pretty quickly

9. Employee Friendly company with ample growth opportunity for everyone

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ark Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ARK solutions Inc is one of the best employee friendly consulting companies in DC area. Join ARK and you would get Appreciation, Recognition and Knowledge, the name ARK stands for. This is not like any other Desi company that makes false promises or believes in hidden policy. ARK solutions Inc is all about transparency where you would get ample growth opportunity.

Cons

I dint find anything bad so far. Maybe they can make the benefits better.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work:)

10. "Great Place for Work and Growth"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ark Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have been working with ARK Solutions Inc for more than 2 Years now and I learnt here a lot. I Joined as a fresher and team helped me to grow a lot. With ARK, employees at every level are noticed and hard work never goes unrecognized. They have an open door policy which is worth appreciating.

Cons

I like everything about this company.

11. Great place to work, many opportunities for learning and development!

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Reston, VA

I have been working at Ark Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have worked at ARK for almost 5 months and I could not be happier, it was definitely the right move to develop my career. The work environment is excellent with a lot of camaraderie and teamwork. The leadership style allows you to meet challenges on your own, but there will be always support and guidance if you need it.
    In terms of growth opportunities... ARK has a lot to offer all you need is to focus on what you want and roll up your sleeves.

Cons

Everything is perfectible, but ARK is definitely on the right track... so no Cons really

Advice to Management

Keep being a people oriented company